[THEME ] DarkBlue v.3

Search This thread

dulemilosevski

Jan 13, 2011
skopje
This is not my work files/png are from CM10 CM11 : Royal Blue Cobalt theme big thanks to dustin/colbatTheme for files/png

Install Instructions

-Use a rom with patched services.jar (for example eXistenZ roms)
-Or do the SuperUser mod to your rom (http://xdaforums.com/show....php?t=2458144)
-Download the Apk file
-Install DarkBlue.apk
-Enabled in theme
-And restart phone

Download

DarkBlue_Beta3_16032014

DarkBlue BETA_2

Screenshots

a3eda2et.jpg
uqu5ysap.jpg
musy3ema.jpg
za5amane.jpg
y8e2ydun.jpg
buhunada.jpg
junebymu.jpg
9ytu7e9e.jpg
7u9amu2y.jpg
6unudere.jpg

esenynuq.jpg
de5amury.jpg
3yzuzezu.jpg
dy5uzezu.jpg
avu8ydy4.jpg
atu6a2eq.jpg
u2u7emy5.jpg
evetutem.jpg

Sent from my C5303 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

1jkan

Jul 16, 2012
And you can ask for it to Calendar widget was not white nor black but also black? Please
And besides all super-

Reactions: dulemilosevski

Riyal

Dec 16, 2011
Iloilo City
Hi @dulemilosevski ! I already patched my services.jar but seems like the theme still doesn't fully work. Icons in the reboot menu, quick settings & the background doesn't seem to work. I only get a white to light gray gradient background after applying this theme. The background only works on the sim app.

dulemilosevski

Jan 13, 2011
skopje
Hi @dulemilosevski ! I already patched my services.jar but seems like the theme still doesn't fully work. Icons in the reboot menu, quick settings & the background doesn't seem to work. I only get a white to light gray gradient background after applying this theme. The background only works on the sim app.
This is universal theme for sony phones it will work on any 4.3 jb sony fw for black bg you mast have black app etc phone,mail,messages..........
on white app (pure stock) bg is white

Sory for my bad English

Riyal

Dec 16, 2011
Iloilo City
This is universal theme for sony phones it will work on any 4.3 jb sony fw for black bg you mast have black app etc phone,mail,messages..........
on white app (pure stock) bg is white

Sory for my bad English

Yes that's what I noticed also... But how do you make apps like in Messaging app on your screenshot black? Or is it a different mod?

SXUsr

Jul 11, 2010
Here =)
Ahh and I thought your mod and this theme would conflict each other. Thanks! Will try that out.
These theme apks work in a similar manner to the Theme Chooser, it overlays instead of replacing files so shouldn't conflict with mods that have been made to a system apk. Themeing this way though as you've discovered is limited.

Reactions: Riyal

German737

Jan 28, 2011
I make it with xposed framework and a xperia module. :) Working fine with Serajr Xperia™ Xposed (KK).

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts