[Q] Unbrick Galaxy s4 ODIN FAIL help!!

Search This thread

JulianRz

Apr 9, 2014
I really need help ASAP!! so i rooted my phone a while and decided to unroot it not using a computer but instead of using this method through the phone itself .... my device model is a SGH-M919 and i believe i had version 4.3 kit kat...so after i tried using that method it messed up my phone and it restarted and when i booted it back up thinking it just needed a boot it got stuck at the logo and turned off and i turned it back on and it does the same thing..i can only go into download mode and recovery from kies...so i assumed i had a soft brick and this is the first time this has happened to me so i am not familiar with this... so i have watched every single youtube video on how to unbrick galaxy s4 ive downloaded every thing! i mean EVERYTHING from the latest ODIN, USB DRIVERS, and the correct stock TAR thing and every time i open up ODIN and select the file i need out from PDA and begin the process it takes like 3 minutes to do its thing and after a while it tells me in a red box "FAIL" this is what it says!!!

<ID: ..0/004> Odin v.3 engi ne (ID:4)
<ID:0/004> File analysis..
<ID:0/004> SetupConnection..
<ID:0/004> Initialzation..
<ID:0/004> Get PIT for mapping..
<ID:0/004> Firmware update start..
<ID:0/004> sbl2.mbn
<ID:0/004> NAND Write Start!!
<ID:0/004> sbl3.mbn
<ID:0/004> rpm.mbn
<ID:0/004> aboot.mbn
<ID:0/004>
<ID:0/004> Complete(Write) operation failed.
<OSM> All threads completed. (succeed 0 / failed 1)
<ID:0/004> Added!!

ive tried everything from restarting odin,rebooting phone and laptop,switching usb, using another usb port,etc

please help me anyone!!

LS.xD

Nov 7, 2013
Luebeck
OnePlus 3
Xiaomi 11T Pro
thanks man i will download them as soon as the stock firmwares finish...also id hate to be a buzzkill but do you guarantee this will work? cause i have tried many ways watching videos on youtube but ive never seen the method you are giving me.

Do you mean flashing a stock firmware via ODIN?

IMPORTANT:

The Odin link was not correct!!!

Here is the right one: LINK

Last edited:

JulianRz

Apr 9, 2014
sp flash tool is for china phones only!!! Did you try the firmware + odin from the links i posted?

omg thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you!!!!!!!! Soooo much dude you fixed my phone!! I cannot thank you enough man i was about ready to give up!! 4.2.2 worked thanks so much brother!!

Reactions: LS.xD

Top Liked Posts