[THEME MULTIROM]{Team Nocturnal}☆☆☆Blue Motomoto00☆☆☆

Search This thread

cbucz24

Jan 31, 2011
Central Florida

Motomoto00 Theme for Touchwiz MA7 Deodexed

The theme was created for Omega SGS3 by Motomoto00 and ported to Sprint Note 2 with my modifications

buczmoto_zps5f1dc0ff.png

What is themed

Code:
[SIZE="4"][B]/system/app/[/B][/SIZE]

BluetoothAvrcp.apk
BluetoothTest.apk
ccc71.bmw.icons.ttc1.apk
ClockPackage.apk
ChromeWithBrowser.apk
com.quoord.tapatalkpro.activity.apk
com.whatsapp.apk
DialerWidget.apk
Dropbox.apk
DSMForwarding.apk
DSMLawmo.apk
FlashBarService.apk
FmRadio.apk
Gmail.apk
GMS_Maps.apk
GoogleLoginService.apk
JobManager.apk
lutey.FTPServer.apk
MusicPlayer.apk
PackageInstaller.apk
Phonesky.apk
PlusOne.apk
SamsungCamera.apk
SamsungWidget_FavoriteApp.apk
SecBluetooth.apk
SecBrowser.apk
SecCalculator2.apk
SecCalendar_SPen.apk
SecContacts.apk
SecDownloadProviderUi.apk
SecEmail.apk
SecGallery2_Galaxy.apk
SecGallery2.apk
SecLauncher2.apk
SecMms.apk
SecPhone.apk
SecSettings.apk
SystemUI.apk
Talk.apk
Velvet.apk
VideoPlayer.apk
VoiceRecorder.apk
YouTube.apk

[SIZE="4"][B]/system/framework/[/B][/SIZE]

framework-res.apk
lidroid-res.apk
twframework-res.apk

Installation

1 Backup Rom
2 Reboot in to Recovery
3 Wipe Cache/Dalvik
3 Select Install zip from internal memory
4 Select theme, and press install
5 Reboot

Cbucz Motomoto00 Theme

Pick Your Version

Motomoto00 Theme

This version is for MOST Roms. If you do not have toggle mods installed it will look just like you see it here. If you already have the 15 or 23 toggles installed, then your toggles will look like the next one.
stock_toggles_zps29a14ba0.png

Stock Toggles

toggles_zpsdcca1242.png

Motomoto00 3d Toggles

Motomoto00 Theme With 15 Toggle Mod included

This is ONLY if you do not currently have any toggles installed on your rom. It will install the 15 toggle mod to your phone. Warning!! If you currently have 15 toggles or 23 toggles this will more than likely break your SystemUI.

This theme has been tested and known to work on the following roms. This Theme was built to work on my teams rom, users have reported to work on the following roms. Feel free to test on others at your own risk. Please report back if you have success on other roms
1. Labrats 2.2 MA7
2. SynergyRom MA7 by the_plattypus
3. JellyBomb MC2 by Joshbeach
4. Stock MC2 Deodexed
5. SwampMonsters by Skunk Ape1
6. WolfPack by Mundo Hackz

Please give thanks to motomoto00 as without him this theme would not be possible
Motomoto00 Theme for Omega Jelly Bean​

Special Thanks to:

For the help and continued support, my team!
fryingpan0613
The Real Sitek

For testing beta themes and everything else I've thrown at them!
STRETCH3535
BigRitz

Over the next few days I will be adding individual parts of the original theme so they can be flashed at any time. If you have any specific requests to certain parts, please feel free to ask and I will try to add them next. Original theme was designed as an aroma install, but with its options was over 650mb. The theme I have created is in part original motomoto00 and part Cbucz style.

@ Devs and Themers:

Ask for permissions before using any parts of my and motomoto00 Themes and MODs!!!

sigpic4644111_3.gif

-Team Nocturnal
-Galaxy Note II Lab Rats Edition

Last edited:

cbucz24

Jan 31, 2011
Central Florida
Motomoto00 Themed Lidroid 15 in 1 Toggles Only

toggles_zpsdcca1242.png

Toggle Mod

These Mods are ONLY for the 15 in 1 toggle mods or stock. These will not work on the 23 toggle mod.

53eb6c34-c416-4868-a77b-20853ec2e6e9_zps73bb10fc.jpg

Devabhishek Statusbar
With Special thanks to Devabhishek, thread found here

4d813062-e29d-4580-8f71-d7163efc05de_zps248e690b.jpg

Center Clock Blue

67972d99-a6eb-4d1a-9301-e0e70f19e57b_zps9c0e6049.jpg

Transparent Status Bar

bd3c62fc-cda8-4af0-9bf6-af3befbe8f55_zpse9add32e.jpg

Stock Black Status Bar

75% Transparent Status Bar

Want to keep your current theme you have and just have my toggles? Then this is the option for you. I will explain this to you as any SystemUI modification has all the same possibilities...

Always flash SystemUI mods separately. Doing them at the same time is asking for a problem!

Last edited:

cbucz24

Jan 31, 2011
Central Florida
Motomoto00 Themed Wanam 23 in 1 Toggles Only

23_toggles_screenies_zpsbd3831ea.png

Toggle Mod
]

Settings Background Color Fix
This extra zip is for anyone who has already flashed the theme and cannot see the text in some of the settings menus. I had added transparency to a few files and it cleared out the stock background of some apps but this will add back in a lighter blue one

Special Thanks goes out to Wanam for Coming up with this Mod

Ok guys, I'm leaving this mod up because there have been a few reported to have this working, including myself. I've not been able to find a common denominator as to why its working or not yet. Some with similar setups still report systemui f/c. If you flash this, please make sure you have a backup. Later I will upload a systemui fix in case you want to try it and need to go back. If you have success flashing please report what ROM your on along with any specifics you want to share. Thanks for your support.​

Last edited:

BDR456

Nov 24, 2010
Longwood
hey, i was going to send you a message last night to let you know i got it up and running but by the time i got done it was 1:30...

No worries:thumbup:, I'm on here pretty often so I'd catch it right away. This theme would just be off the charts if it came in different colors. I like the ability to switch to whatever rom I like and keep the look i want.

Sent from my J-Bmd GN-2 using XDA Premium App

cbucz24

Jan 31, 2011
Central Florida
No worries:thumbup:, I'm on here pretty often so I'd catch it right away. This theme would just be off the charts if it came in different colors. I like the ability to switch to whatever rom I like and keep the look i want.

lol, its available in orange. but you have to be on labrats to grab that as its only in our updater. Sorry, i gotta keep something special for just our rom.

But I will be doing more with this as now that ive got it out there and finished i can finally move to my next project...yay

fryingpan0613

Jul 18, 2010
Central Florida
Google Pixel 6
Reactions: Chaz187 and cbucz24

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Motomoto00 Theme for Touchwiz MA7 Deodexed

The theme was created for Omega SGS3 by Motomoto00 and ported to Sprint Note 2 with my modifications

buczmoto_zps5f1dc0ff.png

What is themed

Code:
    [SIZE="4"][B]/system/app/[/B][/SIZE]

BluetoothAvrcp.apk
    BluetoothTest.apk
    ccc71.bmw.icons.ttc1.apk
    ClockPackage.apk
    ChromeWithBrowser.apk
    com.quoord.tapatalkpro.activity.apk
    com.whatsapp.apk
    DialerWidget.apk
    Dropbox.apk
    DSMForwarding.apk
    DSMLawmo.apk
    FlashBarService.apk
    FmRadio.apk
    Gmail.apk
    GMS_Maps.apk
    GoogleLoginService.apk
    JobManager.apk
    lutey.FTPServer.apk
    MusicPlayer.apk
    PackageInstaller.apk
    Phonesky.apk
    PlusOne.apk
    SamsungCamera.apk
    SamsungWidget_FavoriteApp.apk
    SecBluetooth.apk
    SecBrowser.apk
    SecCalculator2.apk
    SecCalendar_SPen.apk
    SecContacts.apk
    SecDownloadProviderUi.apk
    SecEmail.apk
    SecGallery2_Galaxy.apk
    SecGallery2.apk
    SecLauncher2.apk
    SecMms.apk
    SecPhone.apk
    SecSettings.apk
    SystemUI.apk
    Talk.apk
    Velvet.apk
    VideoPlayer.apk
    VoiceRecorder.apk
    YouTube.apk

[SIZE="4"][B]/system/framework/[/B][/SIZE]

framework-res.apk
    lidroid-res.apk
    twframework-res.apk

Installation

1 Backup Rom
    2 Reboot in to Recovery
    3 Wipe Cache/Dalvik
    3 Select Install zip from internal memory
    4 Select theme, and press install
    5 Reboot

Cbucz Motomoto00 Theme

Pick Your Version

Motomoto00 Theme

This version is for MOST Roms. If you do not have toggle mods installed it will look just like you see it here. If you already have the 15 or 23 toggles installed, then your toggles will look like the next one.
    stock_toggles_zps29a14ba0.png

Stock Toggles

toggles_zpsdcca1242.png

Motomoto00 3d Toggles

Motomoto00 Theme With 15 Toggle Mod included

This is ONLY if you do not currently have any toggles installed on your rom. It will install the 15 toggle mod to your phone. Warning!! If you currently have 15 toggles or 23 toggles this will more than likely break your SystemUI.

This theme has been tested and known to work on the following roms. This Theme was built to work on my teams rom, users have reported to work on the following roms. Feel free to test on others at your own risk. Please report back if you have success on other roms
    1. Labrats 2.2 MA7
    2. SynergyRom MA7 by the_plattypus
    3. JellyBomb MC2 by Joshbeach
    4. Stock MC2 Deodexed
    5. SwampMonsters by Skunk Ape1
    6. WolfPack by Mundo Hackz

Please give thanks to motomoto00 as without him this theme would not be possible
    Motomoto00 Theme for Omega Jelly Bean​

Special Thanks to:

For the help and continued support, my team!
    fryingpan0613
    The Real Sitek

For testing beta themes and everything else I've thrown at them!
    STRETCH3535
    BigRitz

Over the next few days I will be adding individual parts of the original theme so they can be flashed at any time. If you have any specific requests to certain parts, please feel free to ask and I will try to add them next. Original theme was designed as an aroma install, but with its options was over 650mb. The theme I have created is in part original motomoto00 and part Cbucz style.

@ Devs and Themers:

Ask for permissions before using any parts of my and motomoto00 Themes and MODs!!!

sigpic4644111_3.gif

-Team Nocturnal
    -Galaxy Note II Lab Rats Edition
    Motomoto00 Themed Lidroid 15 in 1 Toggles Only

toggles_zpsdcca1242.png

Toggle Mod

These Mods are ONLY for the 15 in 1 toggle mods or stock. These will not work on the 23 toggle mod.

53eb6c34-c416-4868-a77b-20853ec2e6e9_zps73bb10fc.jpg

Devabhishek Statusbar
    With Special thanks to Devabhishek, thread found here

4d813062-e29d-4580-8f71-d7163efc05de_zps248e690b.jpg

Center Clock Blue

67972d99-a6eb-4d1a-9301-e0e70f19e57b_zps9c0e6049.jpg

Transparent Status Bar

bd3c62fc-cda8-4af0-9bf6-af3befbe8f55_zpse9add32e.jpg

Stock Black Status Bar

75% Transparent Status Bar

Want to keep your current theme you have and just have my toggles? Then this is the option for you. I will explain this to you as any SystemUI modification has all the same possibilities...

Always flash SystemUI mods separately. Doing them at the same time is asking for a problem!

23_toggles_screenies_zpsbd3831ea.png

Toggle Mod
    ]

Settings Background Color Fix
    This extra zip is for anyone who has already flashed the theme and cannot see the text in some of the settings menus. I had added transparency to a few files and it cleared out the stock background of some apps but this will add back in a lighter blue one

Special Thanks goes out to Wanam for Coming up with this Mod

Ok guys, I'm leaving this mod up because there have been a few reported to have this working, including myself. I've not been able to find a common denominator as to why its working or not yet. Some with similar setups still report systemui f/c. If you flash this, please make sure you have a backup. Later I will upload a systemui fix in case you want to try it and need to go back. If you have success flashing please report what ROM your on along with any specifics you want to share. Thanks for your support.​
    Thanks a ton!

What ROM are you using?
    What modem?
    What kernel?
    What mods have you personally added to your ROM?

I'm still trying to narrow down what's making this work and not. I've got a lot to do today, but I have to change the OP for the 23 toggles.

Its being very stubborn

sigpic4644111_2.gif

I am on Macks Allstar 3.5 MA7
    MC2 Baseband
    Perseus 36
    What I had done was flashed the original moto theme with the themed toggles. Then flashed the one with the stock toggles. Flashed the Ultimate RIT Note 2 ver.34 zip then the 23 n 1 toggle mod. Wasnt necessarily a step by step but just what I had done while waiting for the 23 n 1 toggle mod.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

lol, its available in orange. but you have to be on labrats to grab that as its only in our updater. Sorry, i gotta keep something special for just our rom.

But I will be doing more with this as now that ive got it out there and finished i can finally move to my next project...yay