• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

VeNuMuS

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jun 19, 2009
Los Angeles
I'm getting the grey as well...hopefully I can get a case and screen protector for it asap..I doubt the sprint store will have any (and their cases are bad IMO)gonna look on amazon for some

-TeaM VeNuM Like A Boss

I'm getting it in white. Kinda got tired of the black. I gotta change my number too. Some emo kid has my number posted on Facebook. I kept getting calls and text from random people. Used to be his old number

Hit the Thanks if you like the girls I post

MiguelHogue

Jun 9, 2012
Washington,DC
I'm getting it in white. Kinda got tired of the black. I gotta change my number too. Some emo kid has my number posted on Facebook. I kept getting calls and text from random people. Used to be his old number

Hit the Thanks if you like the girls I post

At one point I was thinking about getting it in white as well since I've only had black /greyish phones

And lol that sucks much

-TeaM VeNuM Like A Boss

Last edited:

aCeMaN2001x

Aug 1, 2011
I'm sooooo jealous of all you, I've called sprint three times to move my upgrade one freaking week from the first to the twenty fifth to no avail. :mad:

sent from my future SPH-L900

Your kidding.. Lame.... One week, is that really gonna hurt anything + it gives them more business... got the 64gb card off amazon for 43$ yesterday, need my note 2 lol!! Hurry hurry 25th! :good:

Last edited:

DarkPhoenix

Sep 6, 2007
Lebanon, TN
I plan on getting the titanium grey one from Best Buy. I would prefer the 32gb vs the 16gb as I have a 16 SGS2 with a 32gb class 10 card and have filled it up several times. I like the way the white one looks but I'm afraid it will yellow when the phone heats up. I've been eligible for a upgrade since September 1st. I can't wait (well obviously I can but I die a little inside each day I have to wait) :D

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium

Jed Dignazio

May 15, 2008
So it seems that moving apps to SD is not supported in JB?? Others are reporting this issue.
"The ability is taken out in devices launched with ICS/JB, devices updated to ICS/JB still have the ability to move apps to SD it seems"

I think you can still do it if your rooted though with Link2SD . Anybody else care to chime in??
May make me change my mind about the 16GB version.
But still, Im pretty sure 16 is plenty of room for Apps!

twospirits

Nov 28, 2007
NYC
www.S4GRU.com
Nice seeing this thread.

I still have two Photons plus a trifi hotspot still on Sprint. I gave up my back up phone (the Hero) to get the Note 1 on AT&T since they were the only ones with it at the time. Loved it ever since but really did not like AT&T. But I am so much going to drop them like a hot potato and get this beast on Sprint. Sprint even accepts the Note 1 as a buy back device (same thing with Samsung and Best Buy) Once back on Sprint the cycle will then be complete. I'll be getting two of them (one for me and one for the spouse) they will be replacing the photons as Sprint is also buying back those two. And although NYC does not have LTE at the moment, parts of the city do have it and I feel by years end.

Accessory wise, I am going to get teh folio covers and I already have my 64GB sd cards all lined up and although there is no longer the ability to move apps to the sd card, there are a few hacks here in xda that will allow it, so rooting is top priority for me once I get it.. Oh and a extra charger for work/travel.

My only fear is that Sprint only said available on the 25th, but doesn't really specify if its a pre-order date or actually in stores date. The previous S3 release notes specified both a pre-order date and availability date as well as numerous other memory options, 16, 32, etc. This one did not. and although I really want to get the 32 or higher version, but I guess the 16 will do.

Now the only hard decision left is whether to get it in white or Grey. I already have a Note 10.1 in white, but everything is talking about the titanium grey as really nice looking.

TS

cherylbaker

Jan 21, 2006
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
I am going to best buy tomorrow night to scope out if they have them talk to NY buddies there since I buy all my phones these and see what the scoop is

Sent from my EVO using xda app-developers app

walord

Sep 4, 2010
Already have 64GB and 32GB microSD cards so I'll take the one with the best price...unless the next higher capacity is only a few bucks more:laugh:

-viperboy-

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jun 24, 2007
PA
I surely will :thumbup:

And @ everyone ..what do you all think about the 16 32 and 64gb models ?

If they only have 16 is that going to make it a no go for you ?

-TeaM VeNuM Like A Boss

No point to get more than the 16GB model, IMO. I have a 64GB card, 80GB of DB space (130GB once I activate this phone), 50GB on box.net. I think I've got more storage than I know what to do with lol

I'm sooooo jealous of all you, I've called sprint three times to move my upgrade one freaking week from the first to the twenty fifth to no avail. :mad:

Call and threaten to cancel. I got mine moved without having to even do that. It's hit or miss with them, but I also have 5 lines, been with them 10+ years.

Anyone know or heard if and when we will get a sprint section for this device?

I've asked for it to be made, hit up my Senior Moderator friend too. No word yet. Let me ruffle some feathers :p

MiguelHogue

Jun 9, 2012
Washington,DC
No point to get more than the 16GB model, IMO. I have a 64GB card, 80GB of DB space (130GB once I activate this phone), 50GB on box.net. I think I've got more storage than I know what to do with lol

Call and threaten to cancel. I got mine moved without having to even do that. It's hit or miss with them, but I also have 5 lines, been with them 10+ years.

I've asked for it to be made, hit up my Senior Moderator friend too. No word yet. Let me ruffle some feathers :p

I was thinking the same thing.. I haven't even filled up the 16gb on my epic 4G touch yet.. And still haven't even nowhere filled my 16gb memory card...

-TeaM VeNuM Like A Boss

-viperboy-

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jun 24, 2007
PA
I was thinking the same thing.. I haven't even filled up the 16gb on my epic 4G touch yet.. And still haven't even nowhere filled my 16gb memory card...

-TeaM VeNuM Like A Boss

I have a ton of crap on the sdcard, cause I leave all my old ROM builds on there til it fills up lol just can't justify the price for more internal storage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ruhe2uba.jpg

Got my note 2 today at the sprint store and a cute reps phone number ..double win :D

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2
    Uh oh. No root is a deal killer for me.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app

It will get root don't worry.
    Wow that's a really nice case... I'm just curious if those metal backs interfere with the signal

I know I plan on getting mines at sprint and all they have are those hard cases you damn near gotta break your phone to get out when you take off the case... And I plan on getting one of those screen protectors as well.. Heard great things about them

-TeaM VeNuM Like A Boss

What up Miguel? My man from the placebo thread lol! I had a June 1st 2013 eligibility upgrade and called sprint, long story short, they upgraded me for $100 on my next bill. Looks like we are both going to the Note II. Thanks for the customer service tip...this is gonna be sweet!
    Yeah. You always have the return.

But I'm on sprint network, and believe me, I get like 300kbps here in los Angeles area.

I can barely load google maps and not wait for it to load.

Don't go to sprint if you can avoid it.

Dude if you get slow ass 3g it doesn't mean every one else does too. My 3g is fine besides for video streaming.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda premium
    I went to my local best buy and asked about pre orders, was told they weren't doing them, as he thought there won't be a run on them. Regardless, I'm there at 10 am.

Here's hoping a rooting solution for this will be quick work.

Yea, I asked a Sprint rep if she knew anything about pre-orders. She said "probably not, we usually only only do pre-orders on popular phones like the Iphone 5"
    I laughed. I told her she may be surprised.