Votes: 14 12.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

smark72

Apr 2, 2010
Deland, Florida
I just called sprint and they said that it will be available for purchase, not pre order on the 25th. I also asked a buddy of mine that is a district manager for t-cellular which is a third party seller for sprint and he said he would actual have the phone for sale. Not sure if that is accurate though, because best buy had no clue.

Sent from my SPH-L710

someone0

May 5, 2010
Well AT&T preoreder date is 10/25 but wont be available until 11/9, so I'm not even sure if Sprint will even get it 2 weeks earlier. Since my upgrade eligibility isn't umtil 11/1 I can careless anyway. It's not point paying ETF just for getting it one week ahead at best.

MiguelHogue

Jun 9, 2012
Washington,DC
Two questions... What kind of case is everyone planning to run with this
And the international note, 2 cases should work for the ones on sprint?

I just want something simple like a gel case or silicone, maybe a flip case (big maybe) .. I did the whole seidio,2 piece heavy duty case thing before and never will do that again lol

-TeaM VeNuM Like A Boss

donniegood

Oct 10, 2007
West Michigan

I just want something simple like a gel case or silicone, maybe a flip case (big maybe) .. I did the whole seidio,2 piece heavy duty case thing before and never will do that again lol

-TeaM VeNuM Like A Boss

Same question here trying decide what I want to get

sling

Aug 7, 2007
Va Beach / Hatteras NC
Case I ordered yesterday
T2cEaRXcxaXXXXXXXX_!!318939240.jpg

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/200830048203?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

threestripebrand

Mar 7, 2011
Boiling Springs,NC

-TeaM VeNuM Like A Boss

I grabbed me a 6 dollar gel and a 2 dollar screen protector just to get me by in case I don't like what they have at the store on launch. I think the end game being an official samsung pouch with a spegin glass.t glass screen protector.

sent from my future SPH-L900

Last edited:

Geronimo.USMC

Nov 16, 2007

-TeaM VeNuM Like A Boss

I got this.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1949977

All Note II's supposed to have the same dimensions.

MiguelHogue

Jun 9, 2012
Washington,DC

Wow that's a really nice case... I'm just curious if those metal backs interfere with the signal

I grabbed me a 6 dollar gel and a 2 dollar screen protector just to get me by in case I don't like what they have at the store on launch. I think the end game being an official samsung pouch with a spegin glass.t glass screen protector.

sent from my future SPH-L900

I know I plan on getting mines at sprint and all they have are those hard cases you damn near gotta break your phone to get out when you take off the case... And I plan on getting one of those screen protectors as well.. Heard great things about them

-TeaM VeNuM Like A Boss

BigJPNut

Jan 21, 2011
Wow that's a really nice case... I'm just curious if those metal backs interfere with the signal

I know I plan on getting mines at sprint and all they have are those hard cases you damn near gotta break your phone to get out when you take off the case... And I plan on getting one of those screen protectors as well.. Heard great things about them

-TeaM VeNuM Like A Boss

What up Miguel? My man from the placebo thread lol! I had a June 1st 2013 eligibility upgrade and called sprint, long story short, they upgraded me for $100 on my next bill. Looks like we are both going to the Note II. Thanks for the customer service tip...this is gonna be sweet!

MiguelHogue

Jun 9, 2012
Washington,DC
What up Miguel? My man from the placebo thread lol! I had a June 1st 2013 eligibility upgrade and called sprint, long story short, they upgraded me for $100 on my next bill. Looks like we are both going to the Note II. Thanks for the customer service tip...this is gonna be sweet!

What up man! Lol ands that's good to hear.. This is going to be a good run.. A few team venum members as well are getting this & other familiar faces so I'm glad to see that

-TeaM VeNuM Like A Boss

Flak

Feb 18, 2006
I called all my corp sprint stores within a 50mile radius of my house and all of them told me they'd have it in store for purchase on Saturday....... So either they are all full of ****, or I'm just that lucky.............

Flak

Feb 18, 2006
I called my corporate stores and they know nothing.....as usual.

Sent from my SPH-L710

Yeah, Sprint apparently changed their policies since the last time I upgraded a phone (have always done it at Best Buy). Apparently if you have a SERO or EDRP plan you can only do upgrades at a Corp store or sprint.com.

percentevo

Dec 8, 2010
Xiaomi Mi Mix
Samsung Galaxy A70
Note 2 Reserved at Corp Store

Hi All, just went to my local sprint store and one of the associates let me purchase a $50 gift card to reserve my note for tomorrow. The girl on the phone had no problem with giving that info, even saying their shipment would be in at noon. The problem i have, is the other girl that ive talked to several times and likes to act everytime that she's never heard of galaxy note whaaat? She came up to help and i told her i wanted to put down for a note 2 and of course, same blank look and says, sorry we cant do that. I said i spoke to someone earlier and all of sudden she was ringing me up a gift card and supposedly adding me a list that didnt exist a minute before. These people need a uniformed front, if i was just looking at becoming a sprint customer, i wouldve run for the hills given all the misinfo she tried to feed me each time i talked to her.

Anyway, im pumped, hope my copy is waitn for me tomorrow morning and i hope you all get yours! :D

Columbus, OH

-viperboy-

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jun 24, 2007
PA
There are 2 sprint stores near my school and of course neither are corporate stores so they said they probably won't have them tomorrow. Best buy and radioshack know nothing. This means I have a 2 hour round trip tomorrow to the closest corporate store lol

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ruhe2uba.jpg

Got my note 2 today at the sprint store and a cute reps phone number ..double win :D

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2
    Uh oh. No root is a deal killer for me.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app

It will get root don't worry.

-TeaM VeNuM Like A Boss

Yeah. You always have the return.

But I'm on sprint network, and believe me, I get like 300kbps here in los Angeles area.

I can barely load google maps and not wait for it to load.

Don't go to sprint if you can avoid it.

Dude if you get slow ass 3g it doesn't mean every one else does too. My 3g is fine besides for video streaming.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda premium
    I went to my local best buy and asked about pre orders, was told they weren't doing them, as he thought there won't be a run on them. Regardless, I'm there at 10 am.

Here's hoping a rooting solution for this will be quick work.

Yea, I asked a Sprint rep if she knew anything about pre-orders. She said "probably not, we usually only only do pre-orders on popular phones like the Iphone 5"
    I laughed. I told her she may be surprised.