anyone still have 50% off on accessories?

Search This thread

bangsters

Apr 5, 2010
Hi.

My 50% off discount on samsung accessories expired last 12/31. I was supposed to purchased a 2nd allshare cast, but it was sold out. Now it's available in their site again, but my coupon has expired. Anyone still has a valid coupon? Or is the half off promo only for 2012?

bangsters

Apr 5, 2010
Looks like I can answer my own question. The coupon code is not only for 2012. I ended up registering my other Note 2, and I was given another coupon code.

Now time to go shopping heheh......

Gvndeb60

Dec 20, 2010
Virginia Beach, VA
Looks like I can answer my own question. The coupon code is not only for 2012. I ended up registering my other Note 2, and I was given another coupon code.

Now time to go shopping heheh......

Curious, whatcha getting? I have a free flip coming and have the black bumper case. Was thinking of using my coupon for n extra battery or the media share hub.

bangsters

Apr 5, 2010
Curious, whatcha getting? I have a free flip coming and have the black bumper case. Was thinking of using my coupon for n extra battery or the media share hub.

so far i'm getting these:

white, green and blue flipcovers
allshare cast
extra stylus
battery pack (it says it can fully charge the note2 twice before you need to recharge the batterypack)
extra battery
Muse with earphones, but still on the edge after reading the reviews

I'm really maximizing this coupon lol.....

btw, how did you get a free flipcover??

oh the flipcovers are for the wife :)

Last edited:
Reactions: kalapa

craiigman

May 5, 2012
London
How do you even get this?

edit: I just registered my phone on samsung.com, but nothing about 50% off?

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

so far i'm getting these:

white, green and blue flipcovers
    allshare cast
    extra stylus
    battery pack (it says it can fully charge the note2 twice before you need to recharge the batterypack)
    extra battery
    Muse with earphones, but still on the edge after reading the reviews

I'm really maximizing this coupon lol.....

btw, how did you get a free flipcover??

oh the flipcovers are for the wife :)