[ROM][WWE|ITA][06/06/10]XannyTech EVOLUTION 2.3 (SYS 23569)[LEO 2.13 C.H.Tab](ONLINE)

Search This thread

_Belial

Nov 21, 2005
Just discovered a strange bug.

If I put the phone into standby by pressing the end call button, then put phone back on by pressing the same, un-slide to unlock, the phone switches itself into standby again. However if I come out of standby by pressing home, then slide to unlock, it stays on!?

MaliciousKen

Aug 26, 2007
XannyTech,

To continue on the previous posts, I really do think customisation is a matter of choice. So, thanks for letting us being able to remove some parts of your customisation and the lighter ROM, the better. For instance, I prefer using MS task Manager instead of xTasks so my AMeBa settings are reassigning long Start button press to it but xTasks is still renning in background...

Anyway, keep up the good work.
The_Steph

Agree. Should allow Ameba and xtasks to be manually uninstalled.
Would prefer stock icons as well.

4D3

Oct 20, 2008
Brisbane
HTC Sense UI becomes stable on 6.5.X for the Leo.

Heres an idea i have been promotin for AGES!! DONT USE HTC NON-Sense!!

Use Titanium its lighter and faster, more stable etc etc

As you said a matter of choice, although i feel Titanium over HTC Senseless is a wise one!

MG

@ Xanny: I REALLY would love to see a HTC Sense free version for the Sense haters!! (Like me! lol)

Its a Silly "eye candy" app, that doesnt really do anything special and is overloaded with slowdowns!!

(or i can just disable it lol)

Sakke*

Nov 12, 2009
How can I get weather tab for default windows home screen, I decided to disable sense also

JetMouse

Nov 2, 2008
5 Quicklinks

Hi has anyone found a version of the 5 quicklinks cab that works with this version of Manila?

4D3

Oct 20, 2008
Brisbane
A quando la versione in italiano????

ENGLISH!!!

4. Use the English language.

We understand that with all the different nationalities not everyone speaks English well, but please try. If you're really unable to post in English use an online translator, You're free to include your original message in your own language below the English translation.

Thanks

4D3

Oct 20, 2008
Brisbane
i can remove copilot, simply i want to know how many users use it... cause if someone payed for it i don't want to give problems, are only few megabyte, about ameba etc, tinking to remove if the autors will not provide fixes shortly ;)

Personally i think that CleanRAM should be removed also!! I had a crash using a level one clean, but it was not once, every time i have tryed to use it i need to softreset!!

Can you not cook in the BSB RamCleaner? It seems to work better! AND it is for the HD2!! LINKY

Thanks

MG

Sep 19, 2008
Milan
Doesnt MyPhone copy ALL your contacts and SMS etc to Microsoft?

I cannot see how that is safe!!!

MG
Safe for my hd2, not for my privacy, I do not need extra security for my data :p (Anyway, I don't think anyone at microsoft will be able to read them, and why? XD)

It's very useful to have all my data on the cloud, as I can view them anytime and sycronize with various phones, if only downloading sms was not as slow as it is..

lpsi2000

Jan 16, 2004
TriState
Heres an idea i have been promotin for AGES!! DONT USE HTC NON-Sense!!

Use Titanium its lighter and faster, more stable etc etc

As you said a matter of choice, although i feel Titanium over HTC Senseless is a wise one!

MG

@ Xanny: I REALLY would love to see a HTC Sense free version for the Sense haters!! (Like me! lol)

Its a Silly "eye candy" app, that doesnt really do anything special and is overloaded with slowdowns!!

(or i can just disable it lol)

LOL, but I love the HTC NON-SENSE UI:p especially when you see how good it looks on this ROM

4D3

Oct 20, 2008
Brisbane
LOL, but I love the HTC NON-SENSE UI:p especially when you see how good it looks on this ROM

Looks ok, but this is nicer!!

Personal taste i guess! same eye candy but MUCH faster lol and better apps - GPS Based Weather Radar as an EG! HTC gives you Senseless weather, Titanium just shows you an REAL weather map lol

MG

Last edited:

Xannytech

Retired Recognized Developer
Jan 17, 2009
Rome
to the others...

ok to remove AMeBa until the author fixes it and XTask, but please i will not cook a stock rom, my icos an all the things will remain as it is.
just to be clear this is MY rom i will not cook stock rom renamed, go to others cookers to have that :D
About CoPilot just thinking about it we will see...
Thanks for BSB cleanram i will test it.
And please ... never happened to me with blackstone ...i did fast and beautiful roms now for LEO, but so few donations on more than 1000 downloads it's so strange... not a problem but really strange :D:D

lpsi2000

Jan 16, 2004
TriState
to the others...

ok to remove AMeBa until the author fixes it and XTask, but please i will not cook a stock rom, my icos an all the things will remain as it is.
just to be clear this is MY rom i will not cook stock rom renamed, go to others cookers to have that :D
About CoPilot just thinking about it we will see...
Thanks for BSB cleanram i will test it.
And please ... never happened to me with blackstone ...i did fast and beautiful roms now for LEO, but so few donations on more than 1000 downloads it's so strange... not a problem but really strange :D:D

Sounds good to me on removing AMeBA , please see if you can add threaded e-mail. I am also interesting on seeing if you can free up more internal storage (I am not sure it is possible, but I have to ask).

Last edited:

lpsi2000

Jan 16, 2004
TriState
Looks ok, but this is nicer!!

Personal taste i guess! same eye candy but MUCH faster lol and better apps - GPS Based Weather Radar as an EG! HTC gives you Senseless weather, Titanium just shows you an REAL weather map lol

MG

Can you send me the link for above, I would like to try it. I am not convinced yet, but I cannot comment on it until I have tried it myself.

Eraser85

Sep 1, 2004
very fast but highly unstable.. can't be used for daily use.. hd2 hangs many times, when you soft-reset by removing the battery it does an hard reset (now it doesn't even boot, stuck at white screen with green HTC in the middle).