LOL. I couldn't figure out why my download was going so slowly. I rebooted my computer when the number wasn't changing, thinking that I had a bad connection. When I tried again, it looked the same. So I tried downloading another ROM and it went considerably faster.
So I looked closer. And then I noticed that it was counting off 1/10s of a GB!! All of a sudden, it doesn't look so slow. It is a little slower than usual [1.3MB/s], but I can't complain.
Looking forward to trying this out.
3.5 is working awesome. So pleased that I actually followed directions and did a complete wipe instead of my usual dirty flash.<-- Never again.
Using a Sprint GalaxyNexus for work and GalaxySIII for personal.
[Feel free to press the Thanks
button if I helped you- I'll do the same.
Loving my new connection-