[LIST] Roms, Kernels, and Recoveries for the Sprint HTC One (m7spr)

What is your favorite recovery for the m7spr?

• TWRP

Votes: 36 83.7%
  • CWM Touch

Votes: 5 11.6%
  • PhilZ Touch

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Other?

Votes: 1 2.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Search This thread

nathantaylor

INTRO
The divisions will be simple for now, and then they will be divided by version after Sense/AOSP updates. My goal is that this will turn out much like this from the OG Evo 4G forums.

Obviously, you will need to be rooted and all that to flash any of these, so please do that first. Here we go.

ROMS

SENSE BASED

• RADIOS

Reminders:
    You need to be rooted and all that jazz to use any of these.
    I am not responsible, nor are any of the devs, for what YOU do to your device.
    I will try to keep this updated as much as possible, but do take note that I have a life outside of XDA and Android.
    If you see that I'm missing a ROM, please PM me or reply on this thread, and thank you for your help.

PLEASE, USE COMMON (HTC) SENSE
    heh. i made a funny.

Last edited:

Nemelo

Dec 29, 2010
Can anyone please point me to a flashable radio file? Was trying to Moonshine S-OFF, but did something wrong and my signal and 3G are messed up ever since. TIA.

Sent from my HTCONE using xda premium

FL0OD

Jul 27, 2010
Any good AOSP kernels anyone can recommend?

Sent from my One using Tapatalk 4 Beta

hellot1M

Jul 15, 2010
Could you add the international roms that work with this device? I've gone over a few times and their description of sprint support is very sketchy. And the comment section are overrun with spam, flaming, and just random bull**** by the time I ask the question and refresh it's already a page or two back and I never get a solid response lol.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 2

taat3

Nov 18, 2010
Very nice setup..thank you for devoting your time, it is very much appreciated.

Sent from my HTCONE using xda app-developers app

nathantaylor

Okay guys, I might not get this done this weekend. (I am swamped, which I didn't expect) But I will definitely try to!! Might be until next weekend, but I'm gonna try. I'm reinstalling Ubuntu to dual boot with Win on my laptop, and I need to focus on getting all my repos back down again... Which will take a lot of time and bandwidth. If that qualifies as an excuse.

Sent from my unknown using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Top Liked Posts