HTC ONE m7 bricked

Search This thread

gauchosanto

Jun 17, 2014
Hi There,
I was wondering if anybody could help me please.
I have a HTC one m7 in which by mistake wiped the os, now only reboot in bootloader. I have tried to use various RUU but i can not get anywhere allways failed.
I can not get which version the phone has, so i have used the cidnum and modelid. Here a picture of the fastboot loader see attachment.
May be you all have any ideas how to fix this problem.I have been trying for the last 3 days without getting anywhere.
Many thanks for you help.
Alberto from UK

scholastova

Dec 14, 2013
Essex, Ontario
Hi There,
I was wondering if anybody could help me please.
I have a HTC one m7 in which by mistake wiped the os, now only reboot in bootloader. I have tried to use various RUU but i can not get anywhere allways failed.
I can not get which version the phone has, so i have used the cidnum and modelid. Here a picture of the fastboot loader see attachment.
May be you all have any ideas how to fix this problem.I have been trying for the last 3 days without getting anywhere.
Many thanks for you help.
Alberto from UK

Is your phone bootloader unlocked? If yes, just follow this LINK, follow those steps, and you'll be okay! ;)
Have a good day.

gauchosanto

Jun 17, 2014
bootloader locked

I had the bootloader unlocked b4 I tried using advance recovery to flash a stock rom but failed many times. So I decided to lock it to run a proper RUU but since I do not have a phone version number I had used cidnum and modelid numbers but that failed as well.
I dont know what to do now any more?