online streaming disabled!!!!

Search This thread

ArWin GiLL

Jan 18, 2014
PunJab
heyy goood morning oll !!!!!!

i have two problems..
after rooting my galaxy ace s5830i, i removed some unwanted application . from.which i also removed the integrated youtube and thinkfree office
now i am unable to play the videos online ..

1) can you provide me the way to play the videis online??( i have olready tried with installing the youtube app from playstore but it does not work)

2) can you provide me best software for replacement of thinkfree office which should consume less rom and internal memory?? ( i dont need any software for editing office files, just viewing of those files would be enough for me )..

Hitesh2626

Feb 18, 2013
☆◢Mumbai◣☆
www.askandroid.in
heyy goood morning oll !!!!!!

i have two problems..
after rooting my galaxy ace s5830i, i removed some unwanted application . from.which i also removed the integrated youtube and thinkfree office
now i am unable to play the videos online ..

1) can you provide me the way to play the videis online??( i have olready tried with installing the youtube app from playstore but it does not work)

2) can you provide me best software for replacement of thinkfree office which should consume less rom and internal memory?? ( i dont need any software for editing office files, just viewing of those files would be enough for me )..

1.MX Player
2.Es File Explorer.

Hitesh2626

Feb 18, 2013
☆◢Mumbai◣☆
www.askandroid.in
thanks for reply buddy.. but mx players is already installed .. when i click on video to play in browser mx player open a dialog box.. that "this video cann,t be played on your device . online youtube streaming is missing in your device"

Then move that youtube App into system/Apps/here and set permissions on it and then check it

Reactions: ArWin GiLL

Cool vats

Aug 15, 2013
LUDHiANA
Tell me more about your Custom Rom?

It may be related to rom itself because.. Most of the custom rom have some kinda flabby bugs!

So your prob may be related to it, So Simply Switch to Some other rom or update the patch to fox that specific prob,, Contact your respective rom developer!!

Hit Thanks if i helped you!!:good::highfive:

amolgosavi

Sep 12, 2013
*MUMBAI*
It may be related to rom itself because.. Most of the custom rom have some kinda flabby bugs!

So your prob may be related to it, So Simply Switch to Some other rom or update the patch to fox that specific prob,, Contact your respective rom developer!!

Hit Thanks if i helped you!!:good::highfive:

He already said that his problem is solved then why u r giving non usefull answer

Sent from my GT-S5830i using Tapatalk 2

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    thanks for reply buddy.. but mx players is already installed .. when i click on video to play in browser mx player open a dialog box.. that "this video cann,t be played on your device . online youtube streaming is missing in your device"

Then move that youtube App into system/Apps/here and set permissions on it and then check it