Status bar and nav bar change of color

Search This thread

LeonKnight12

Dec 31, 2010
Lancaster
is there any rom that change color of status bar and nav bar depending on what app such as facebook cause status bar and nav bar into blue color and xda app both bars turned into orange etc etc.

I missed this kind of color changing but I dont remember what rom it has in back in S3 days:confused:

PsychDrummer

Nov 29, 2012
is there any rom that change color of status bar and nav bar depending on what app such as facebook cause status bar and nav bar into blue color and xda app both bars turned into orange etc etc.

I missed this kind of color changing but I dont remember what rom it has in back in S3 days:confused:

I use xposed+gravity box on stock rom which lets you change the color of both status and nav bars. However, I'm not sure about making it app specific.

LeonKnight12

Dec 31, 2010
Lancaster
I use xposed+gravity box on stock rom which lets you change the color of both status and nav bars. However, I'm not sure about making it app specific.

After a research on google, I found xposed download "Tinted Status Bar" it is in beta stage and it works on exlir rom for me. This what I'm looking for.

Sorry, I wasted a thread. I researched this after I posted a thread about status/nav bar changes.