[Q] How to Root S3 I9300

Search This thread

priteshpalan

Aug 14, 2007
Thane
Hi Friends,

I am using Samsung Galaxy S3 (I-9300) in India. I am stuck on android 4.3 which is probably the last update for S3. I want to root my device and install cyanogenmod with android 4.4 on my S3.

I also downloaded official cyanogenmod exe but it requires PC to run at least Windows 7/vista/8 and i have Windows XP on my PC.

Searched google and also this Forum, found so many options, but i am confused now.

Can anyone please help me root my device and install cyanogenmod with android 4.4 in simple way?

I will be thankful to you guys.

razjaren

Apr 8, 2014
Croatia
Hi Friends,

I am using Samsung Galaxy S3 (I-9300) in India. I am stuck on android 4.3 which is probably the last update for S3. I want to root my device and install cyanogenmod with android 4.4 on my S3.

I also downloaded official cyanogenmod exe but it requires PC to run at least Windows 7/vista/8 and i have Windows XP on my PC.

Searched google and also this Forum, found so many options, but i am confused now.

Can anyone please help me root my device and install cyanogenmod with android 4.4 in simple way?

I will be thankful to you guys.

might help you ... follow the instructions and links, simply http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTkdCkKgg2k