Last Edit 13/SEP, 11AM::. TNT 5.0 Series .::(Official/Professional/TouchFLO)1620 Base

Search This thread

DJ_Haddi

Aug 17, 2008
www.bvs.ir
could any one help me...?

i have a serious problem...
my Text message alarm are diable...:eek:
every thing looks well..(i check that at Notification sound Check the PLAY SOUND Check box and etc....and even change ringtone (alarm) but..) when i receive text message i cant hear any thing! (be sure that my volume level is high...)

Please Help Me i have so problem with this matter...:confused::eek:

akhil47:
try to upload that but not promise because Now my Internet speed is very low...

+ Que PPC

Inactive Recognized Developer
Mar 23, 2007
Guadalajara
es.youtube.com
WM6 or 6.1

i have a serious problem...
my Text message alarm are diable...:eek:
every thing looks well..(i check that at Notification sound Check the PLAY SOUND Check box and etc....and even change ringtone (alarm) but..) when i receive text message i cant hear any thing! (be sure that my volume level is high...)

Please Help Me i have so problem with this matter...:confused::eek:

akhil47:
try to upload that but not promise because Now my Internet speed is very low...

Did you have this rom? or 6.1 it is caused in 6.1 because change the sms thread mode to old mode... so search for the registry tweak for old sms mode and do the viceversa with that... hope it helps you but agin to all new members put your info on signature to help you more...

DJ_Haddi

Aug 17, 2008
www.bvs.ir
and Now...

Did you have this rom? or 6.1 it is caused in 6.1 because change the sms thread mode to old mode... so search for the registry tweak for old sms mode and do the viceversa with that... hope it helps you but agin to all new members put your info on signature to help you more...

i have this Rom TNT 5.0 i thought that must be 6.0.0.0 WWE and also i have Imate-Kjam..That Temporary Unlocked by Soft SPL and that is G4!:rolleyes:

By this Info have u any idea what happen in my Device?:( :eek:
Please Help me i have Serous Problem With That Please Help Me again...:confused:

+ Que PPC

Mar 23, 2007
Guadalajara
es.youtube.com
I have upgraded

i have this Rom TNT 5.0 i thought that must be 6.0.0.0 WWE and also i have Imate-Kjam..That Temporary Unlocked by Soft SPL and that is G4!:rolleyes:

By this Info have u any idea what happen in my Device?:( :eek:
Please Help me i have Serous Problem With That Please Help Me again...:confused:

i have DOWNGRADED my wizard with this to see wahat happend so let me see whats wrong...
mmm did you enable the sounds and notificactions?
Or change the advanced settings enable notify for sms?

+ Que PPC

Mar 23, 2007
Guadalajara
es.youtube.com
Mine Is Good

So Download And Install Advanced Config 2.0 By Schaps Or Get This Cab From Simon Kjam Vanilla Flavor Uc Packages For Tnts Roms It Has The Sms Notificaction Option To Enable Or Disable.

The Cab Is Already Attached So Install It On Device Memory

DJ_Haddi

Aug 17, 2008
www.bvs.ir
So Download And Install Advanced Config 2.0 By Schaps Or Get This Cab From Simon Kjam Vanilla Flavor Uc Packages For Tnts Roms It Has The Sms Notificaction Option To Enable Or Disable.

The Cab Is Already Attached So Install It On Device Memory
hi thanx so much

i installed RingO and then restarted my device and that problem solved!..

Thanx again..

MuF123

Jul 18, 2009
how is it made that you can scroll in default windows menus with finger? I want to get rid of using scrollbars.

I use tnt rom vanilla without installed customization... thx!

vol2c2ano

Oct 4, 2009
please sir please I really loved this rom so much and I wish if you never mind to help me
I have CID-LOCKED K-JAM G4 with this details
ROM VERSION : 2.26.10.2 WWE
ROM date : 6/7/06
RADIO VERSION : 02.07.10
PROTOCOL VERSION : 413.1.03
HOW I CAN UPDATE IT BY TNT ROMS ?
I HAVE WIZARD-LOVE ROM ON IT RIGHT NOW BUT IT IS OUT OF DATE SO I WISH TO FIND ANY ONE HELP ME TO PUT WM6 OR TNT ROMS INSIDE MY MOBILE.
PLEASE SIR HELP ME OR ANY ONE HAS THE SOLUTION FOR MY PROBLEM
THANKS