[Q] SIM unlock Sprint Galaxy S4 [SPH-720t]

Search This thread

obie992

Sep 21, 2011
Hello everyone
I've just got my hands on sprint galaxy s4. before you say anything about the thread already been made, I need to clarify that is model is the spark version SPH-L720T with "T" in the end. so far people are able to unlock the previous version of S4 but I couldn't find a thread regarding this particular model. So please can anyone help me unlocking this phone?

Last edited:

obie992

Sep 21, 2011

texm3x

Oct 6, 2014
not true theres already people making money off of sim unlocking s4...i'm paying 50.00 a pop cause i cant figure it out yet..:confused:

i7vSa7vi7y

Account currently disabled
Feb 4, 2012
GB
meettomy.site
have u received anymore info on this or found anything on ur own? because i need to do the same thing

The only thing I have found is you can do it yourself by purchasing CMDA workshop which is $100 or you can have someone else flash it to Boost from ebay for $50 to $60. Some people have you mail your phone and others will flash it remotely via teamviewer. Best thing to do is get your device on a stock rooted ROM. Get it flashed to Boost and then install a custom ROM if you wish. I am personally going to get it flashed remotely after I repair my cracked LCD screen on my S4 and after I get it on a stock rooted ROM. Hope this helps.
Just search ebay for flash to boost
http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2050601.m570.l1313&_nkw=flash+to+boost&_sacat=0

bryguy9021

May 20, 2014
rofl. boost IS sprint. same network...same towers...just like going from sprint to virgin...ITS STILL SPRINT...easy...taking ur sprint s4 and going to a whole diff carrier..THATS hard