HTC One XL Evita - Boot loop - Can't flash/sd corrupt?

Search This thread

Heisenberg

Retired Forum Moderator
Jun 29, 2011
Knocking on your door
OnePlus 9 Pro
What crappy samsung u using now? I busted my s5 bought a used s4 and lost it now im bouncing between a nexus s and s2

Sent from my SPH-D710 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

I'm using my sister's old s2 just until my OPO arrives (roughly another week). It's a living hell. I'm gonna have a spare OnePlus One invite to give away soon, it's all yours if you want it.

Sent from a crappy Samsung because my Evita died

Heisenberg

Retired Forum Moderator
Jun 29, 2011
Knocking on your door
OnePlus 9 Pro
Sure man what exactly does it get ya?

The invite basically is a ticket to buy the phone. At the moment you can't just buy the device, the only way you can buy it is if you have an invite, and they're pretty darn hard to get your hands on. Only problem is that the invite only lasts 24 hours and then it expires, once you've claimed the invite you get another 24 hours to actually purchase the phone. So as long as you've got roughly $365usd ready to go you'll be golden.

Every person that buys the phone also receives two extra invites that they can share, one of mine is going to my partner, and the other one is the spare. I don't know when I'll be receiving them though unfortunately, but when I do you'll be the first person I contact.

31ken31

Nov 7, 2010
New Port Richey, Florida
Even with no users it gotta be better than the s2 forum. I screwed the meid on my sprint d710 asked for help and got the big fu. Was told to call the carrier and that fixing it was illegal lol

Heisenberg

Retired Forum Moderator
Jun 29, 2011
Knocking on your door
OnePlus 9 Pro
Even with no users it gotta be better than the s2 forum. I screwed the meid on my sprint d710 asked for help and got the big fu. Was told to call the carrier and that fixing it was illegal lol

Geez, harsh.

Is this plus an x variant?

No, it's not an HTC, OnePlus are a startup and their first phone is called the One, so it's the OnePlus One. Details here:

http://oneplus.net/blizzard-of-invites

Last edited:
Reactions: marknoll

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Could he(neo) try and download min adb and fastboot so he could successfully run Ru u?

He already has fastboot installed.

---------- Post added at 01:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:32 PM ----------

Ok, so im home for a lunch break so i'll try and rerun a recovery flash. Twrp 2.7.1.0

- So i put the phone in fastboot.
    ------
    C:\android>fastboot flash recovery twrp2710.img
    sending 'recovery' (8588 KB)...
    OKAY [ 1.041s]
    writing 'recovery'...
    OKAY [ 3.461s]
    finished. total time: 4.502s
    --------
    C:\android>fastboot erase cache
    erasing 'cache'...
    OKAY [ 0.841s]
    finished. total time: 0.841s
    ---------------------------------
    C:\android>fastboot reboot-bootloader
    rebooting into bootloader...
    OKAY [ 0.074s]
    finished. total time: 0.074s
    ---------------------------------------------
    Phone didnt actually reboot, just turned off, i powered it on while holding the vol down.
    selected recovery from hboot menu.

Booted to recovery with twrp 2.7.0.8
    Flash done nothing.....

Im lost

It looks like you have corrupt partitions, which I don't think you're gonna be able to repair yourself. A jtag repair is probably a good option for you at this strange. But, the corruption could have been caused by an emmc that's going bad, so the problem could reappear.

Geez, harsh.

Is this plus an x variant?

No, it's not an HTC, OnePlus are a startup and their first phone is called the One, so it's the OnePlus One. Details here:

http://oneplus.net/blizzard-of-invites