[18.12.2012][18 LANG][ONLINE][BUILD 8858] xda-devs Within Vanila 1.0

Search This thread

daddyrazzy

Apr 6, 2011
Sint-Niklaas
is there better bluetooth performance?
cause i'm heaving trouble with my omnia on my KD-BT22 Radio.
I have to remove the Stereo sound key in the registry to ge the headset function working.

Reactions: mirolg

daddyrazzy

Apr 6, 2011
Sint-Niklaas
can you tell me more about this and what you did to get it working ?

Sure.

when i paired my phone, it would freak out cause it (the radio) can pair 2 deices/profiles, or something....
it would use, handsfree and stereo sound.
and witrgh that, bluetooth crached,...

first of all, pairing with the car radio IS A B*TCH :s
make sure (if needed) you get to enter the pin code, otherwise,
Retry... -> unpair, pair...

Then,
-i have to set my radio not to auto connect.
-go to registry HKLM\software\Microsoft\Bluetooth\Device\"Find the device you need" the name is in the key in a string with the device name
- i found 2 services, Stereo sound and Headset
- i deleted, the stereo sound service
- Then connected (on the radio) only the phone, not the audio (i think/know this is for when u wanna play music trough bluetooth
- at the moment i've set it to auto connect with headset for my phone, and music/audio, my wife's iphone,

now it doesn't screw everything up :)

at the moment i use ORIGINAL ROM and updated it to 8107 with windowbreak and roottools.

it works with your (ceesheim, and miro) roms, i used to use them, but because of professional reasons i cant keep flashing and reinstalling en setting everything up again :( updatebilety is a big issue now... wish i could update the rom instead of reflashing... miss the search button option, but quick menu is working

maybe you can give me the registry keys needed for the searchkey option to work on phone that uses root tools... if possible

other questions, ask them :)

btw, i had this problem on ALL ROMS, CUSTOM AND ORIGINAL, sollution works for all.

UbiMaiden

Dec 23, 2008
I flashed the new 4.0 ROm and the only problem i found at this time is, I can not select EDGE or 3G data transfer. Is there any walk around?

gremmmy

Nov 19, 2009
I flashed the new 4.0 ROm and the only problem i found at this time is, I can not select EDGE or 3G data transfer. Is there any walk around?

I wanted the same thing, I hope there is a solution for it (an app or something) v4 works very nice and I like really like the "root manager" solutions for root access. Don’t like the idea that every app can have full root access without my permission (ofc I know that I installed, but it gives me more secure feeling).

Is it btw possible to flash the new fw 12.12.2 ? Does it give any improvements?

unbenannt

Apr 30, 2009
umm what are exactly the differences in 4.0 ?
would you recommend to update from 3.4?
is battery performance better?

ilboy

Jul 24, 2011
Bologna
I'd like to change the CSC file, i'd like to put my mobile's operator csc...I8700OMNKH3, which i already have. How can i do that?
Thanks!

unbenannt

Apr 30, 2009
changelog of 4.0 ??

and battery-drain is much higher on mine with this ROM. i hardly can go 12 hours without need for a charging. with stock-rom i got 30+ hours.. with same use and almost same apps. what could be the problem?

is the thread-creator reading at all??

ceesheim

Retired Forum Moderator
Jun 11, 2009
No Android Fanboys Please !!!
changelog of 4.0 ??

and battery-drain is much higher on mine with this ROM. i hardly can go 12 hours without need for a charging. with stock-rom i got 30+ hours.. with same use and almost same apps. what could be the problem?

is the thread-creator reading at all??

the thread creator is reading but the thread creator also has a privat life and a jop.
so it could be that the thread creator didn't had the time to replay to all the post in his thread.

hatuna

Jan 7, 2012
Lukavac
the thread creator is reading but the thread creator also has a privat life and a jop.
so it could be that the thread creator didn't had the time to replay to all the post in his thread.

Stop lying people, we all know that you, miro, ultrashot, cotulla, mwang, pdaimatejam, contable, jaxbot are all bots :) (Jaxbot even put that in his nickname:)

unbenannt

Apr 30, 2009

is it too much to ask when a user wants a changelog of a new version? i bet you could have written that down in the same amount of time as you answered me back. and the 5 minutes you can not afford to visit your own thread with your own work to answer 1-2 questions from users who use your work? that is called support.. but nevermind. sorry for asking and visiting your thread and stealing your so-important time by even letting you read this response.

Holeblocker

Feb 2, 2008
is it too much to ask when a user wants a changelog of a new version? i bet you could have written that down in the same amount of time as you answered me back. and the 5 minutes you can not afford to visit your own thread with your own work to answer 1-2 questions from users who use your work? that is called support.. but nevermind. sorry for asking and visiting your thread and stealing your so-important time by even letting you read this response.

I feel that I'm 'entitled' to 'support' for this free and wonderful rom too! :)

daddyrazzy

Apr 6, 2011
Sint-Niklaas

R U for real, This is a free rom, is you read the tread u could see the "changelog"

POST 294 by Osso17

With permission to ceesheim xda-devs Omnia7 Tango V4.0:

16.06.2012_8Lang_V4.0_8779

Changelog:

New build 8779

Touch input is updated

Media apps updated

Bluetooth updated

Speech updated and some minor stuff

use the 5 minutes u used to writed that disrespectfull post and follow the thread!! read the post, there is a SEARCH button:rolleyes:.

got the support you want? :D:cool:

zyborg

Jun 21, 2008
Holmegaard
www.linkedin.com
MAGLDR install: Please help

I now managed to get DFT_WPI_SAM1 working on a Win7x86 machine with installed WMDC and Samsung mobile USB drivers. On my Win7x64 rig, I got an annoying rapi.dll error - this is fortunately not showing up here.

But I am, however, still having problems with the MAGLDR thing... I still don't understand how it works... I was given the impression from previous posts that DFT_WPI_SAM1 would automatically install MAGLDR on my device during the process, but it keeps given me error about a missing USB connection, although I have the device connected and showing up connected on my pc. The phone is in Download mode.

What am I doing wrong?

Please help. Thank you.

UPDATE: NOW, I got: It was the DFT_MLI_SAM1 I had to install FIRST... This installs MAGLDR to my phone... NOW, I can use DFT_WPI_SAM1... Stupid me... ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: ceesheim

Top Liked Posts