S view cover menu button lock in 4.4

Search This thread

alex_maistoru

Jan 11, 2010
craiova
I have a fake S view cover and the answearing function doesn't work al the time. In 4.3 the menu button worked so i could answear from there with the closed cover, now in 4.4 the button is locked when the cover is closed. Is any posibility to answear without the little window and without open the cover.
Thanke you in advance !

Anubhav Agrawal

Nov 26, 2012
Delhi
I have a fake S view cover and the answearing function doesn't work al the time. In 4.3 the menu button worked so i could answear from there with the closed cover, now in 4.4 the button is locked when the cover is closed. Is any posibility to answear without the little window and without open the cover.
Thanke you in advance !

u can set a custom gesture using third party app like magus(don't know if it allows this or not)

Sent from my GT-I9500

copytec

Jul 5, 2011
Thanke you in advance !

Same here ... only wish I could go back ..; Hate the idea that only the power button wakes the phone with the S-View cover closed. I using the spigen S-View