KRYON THEMES for T W E A K E D ROM (KITKAT ) 4.4.2 ONLY**

Search This thread

raza89

Feb 12, 2014
Mississauga
Okay this is driving me absolutely nuts. I have read this thread and every other link over and over again, but I still cant seem to flash and get working any of the themes here. I got the Tweaked version from IRC, downloaded a theme on my ext sd card. Went into recovery. Flashed the theme zip. And when I reboot, my phone stays stuck on the 'Tweaked' boot animation screen. Any help would be appreciated, and my apologies in advance if I am being pretty stupid about this.

32magicmamba24

Feb 10, 2013
los angeles
Okay this is driving me absolutely nuts. I have read this thread and every other link over and over again, but I still cant seem to flash and get working any of the themes here. I got the Tweaked version from IRC, downloaded a theme on my ext sd card. Went into recovery. Flashed the theme zip. And when I reboot, my phone stays stuck on the 'Tweaked' boot animation screen. Any help would be appreciated, and my apologies in advance if I am being pretty stupid about this.
You probably have tweaked nf1. You need to download the kryon themes that are for nf1. They're located in a different thread. This thread is for tweaked ne6.

Sent from my SM-N900T Tweaked and Powered by Compulsion Kernel 15 Ultimate

Reactions: wally3614

wally3614

Inactive Recognized Themer
Oct 27, 2007
Jacksonville
xdaforums.com
If you r on latest nf1 Alpha about to be beta go here
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2791814

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    KRYON THEME

FOR THE GALAXY NOTE 3 on ATT & TMO RUNNING TWEAKED 4.4.2 KITKAT ROM O N L Y

KRYON THEME is a new theme that digs a little deeper into your Touchwiz ROM's DNA. Its not just image work, but expanding into the smallest things and exploring/exposing new ideas that will make Touchwiz become almost a new UI feel. With KRYON THEMEs, I wanted to merge that edgy taste with a bit of class, to the Touchwiz experience while driving that happy feel and sleek look through out. As an avid AOSP lover, I simply love the Note 3 and all its glory, just not the hideous look of stock TW. KRYON THEME hopes to make you smile :)

These versions are IN BETA RELEASE and consists of the Main Structures-Framework, SecSettings, SecContacts, SecPhone, SystemUi, SecMms, Calculator, Job Manager, MultiWindowTray, MusicPlayerWT, Camera and Clock of course there is more to come. Just getting started...

Screenies:

d9fu.png
    [/URL][/IMG]

Red Fusion

ijgv.png
    [/URL][/IMG]

Contributers and Team @dwitherell -THANK YOU- The Official Themer's Amazing Assistant, @itsmikeramsay yeah, -THANK YOU-for only, teaching me to decompile/compile apps and start them-ing in the first place while he waits on his N3! tought me .9 image know-how, Mike, D and I will be venturing into the next theme together as well Basically, KRYON will be myself(Wally3614) @itsmikeramsay and @dwitherell @foreverloco---(tons of help finding this and that and putting up with me!)what can i say about this dude, a lot that wouldn't be appropraite for younger folks lol. ..HE, IS, THE, XML GOD OF THEMES. This Theme got started on the CORRECT foot because of his amazing XML work on the he made specific for me. THANK YOU!

@jdidtht @BACARDILIMON and @deeznutz1977 for the ROOTHLESS, TESTING WHICH ULTIMATELY BUILT THIS! I am NOT on KK yet, So I built totally Blind with there eyes to see through, Def thanks to them!

@bri315317 for helping with those pesky virticle lines and tabs....pheewwww

Features:

-Animated unknown caller icon, incoming and outgoing. Colors are swapped for either!

-Press for Dialer Customized for main Dialer and Oncall Dialer

-ALL new and custom made Phone Icon images. As well as many others

-Color changes answer/reject rings

-S5 MMS (works over WIFI Calling and replaces stock MMS which blows in comparison!)

-Removed tab underlines for super clean and classic look

-Custom AirCommand

and more...........................

THIS IS NOT TO BE USED AS ANY TYPE OF BASE. PERMISSION TO KANG DENIED!!!

THIS IS A BETA!!! I already know what is there and not there, what works, which is everything purrrdy much, and what doesn't.

Known bugs:....YOUR PHONE WILL NOT BOOT IF YOU DO NOT READ.....? LOL

DOWNLOAD INSTRUCTIONS:

LOL ******TWEAKED ROM -KITKAT-BACK UP FIRST!!!!*******

1. >>>>>DOWNLOAD THE CORRECT ROM!!!!! THIS IS FOR THE TWEAKED IRC RELEASE found in this thread http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2497164

2. READ 1. AGAIN

3. DL ZIP

4. BOOTINTO RECOVERY AND ENJOY!!!

(if you want to undo, just look on your Internal SdCard and you will see a Vrtheme folder which will make a back up automatically-flash that back up to restore...buuuuuut you won't wanna do that

Download Zip from here

Versions-

FLATKAT *element 2.0

http://www.mediafire.com/download/qto4gt4408g4lpx/FLATKAT_TWEAKED_442_04.30.2014.zip

GRAY-MURDER *element 2.0

http://www.mediafire.com/download/78s9lu97i5l6576/GRAYMURDER_TWEAKED_442_04.30.2014.zip

RED-FUSION

http://www.mediafire.com/download/y3s1xxwk1tdexyb/RedFusion.zip

KRiOS

http://www.mediafire.com/?cql13vuunpis8b2

zude9apu.jpg
    vabe9eva.jpg
    bu3ahu3e.jpg
    ajututuj.jpg
    abuvuny7.jpg

MODS:

Systemwide Transparency

http://www.mediafire.com/?gnknym7l1fknpzz

Make to give a big thanks to @foreverloco for the help!!

Donations are not rejected....lol, but NOT Necc...Thank us, spread the worrrrd!

Donate:

PP - Wally3614 n4e@bellsouth.net also found on PC view Donate To Me tab

PP - itsmikeramsay

THANKS BUTTON goes a LONG way!

Donaters: @sshafranko @BACARDILIMON @mscion @Melodic13 @deeznutz1977 @guaneet @micmars @Bataga @parusia @gotojanoo

XDA:DevDB Information

KYON THEMES for TWEAKED ROM ONLY 4.4.2, a Tool/Utility for the Samsung Galaxy Note 3

Contributors

wally3614, itsmikeramsay, dwitherell

"This Aint Yo Mommas Theme"
    Hey guys starting to update things today for latest ne6 :)

Couple walls for the red theme if anyone wants. Oops howd that get in there...

Tweakedkat ,Flatkat and Leankat
    Working on this
    navu7aje.jpg
    e5unagu8.jpg