[Q] Bricked my device

Search This thread

pronkjuweel

Oct 9, 2011
It's fair to say I'm an idiot. I couldn't update my OPO to XNPH30O, so I thought it was a good idea to reboot the recovery (TWRP) and reset my device. I clicked on advance and checked all the boxes, including system... So as dumb as I was I didn't know what it meant, so accidentally I erased my operating system. Now I don't know what to do. Could somebody please help me. I already tried this, but I received an error: http://xdaforums.com/oneplus-one/general/guide-return-opo-to-100-stock-t2826541

Attachments

• Knipsel.PNG
    Knipsel.PNG
    14.3 KB · Views: 533
Last edited:

Nickthegr8

Mar 16, 2013
It's fair to say I'm an idiot. I couldn't update my OPO to XNPH30O, so I thought it was a good idea to reboot the recovery (TWRP) and reset my device. I clicked on advance and checked all the boxes, including system... So as dumb as I was I didn't know what it meant, so accidentally I erased my operating system. Now I don't know what to do. Could somebody please help me. I already tried this, but I received an error: http://xdaforums.com/oneplus-one/general/guide-return-opo-to-100-stock-t2826541

Goto android development and download any rom mahdi or calkulins and perform full wipe from twrp and flash it...if that didnt bootnurbdevice foral a reason or other u have to flash stock using fastboot,

Try and lets see

Reactions: pronkjuweel

zephiK

Inactive Recognized Developer
Aug 23, 2009
New York, NY
What is the step that you want to achieve? Stock ROM? Custom ROM?
If you're able to get into fastboot and recovery mode, your device is not bricked

nathlynn22

Apr 8, 2013
If you have fastboot or can access your recovery your fine. You have wiped your complete phone so you will need to sideload an appropriate ROM or put it onto a USB stick and use USB to loaf ROM from twrp

pronkjuweel

Oct 9, 2011
If you're able to get into fastboot and recovery mode, your device is not bricked
I want stock ROM.

If you have fastboot or can access your recovery your fine. You have wiped your complete phone so you will need to sideload an appropriate ROM or put it onto a USB stick and use USB to loaf ROM from twrp
I can access my fastboot and my recovery (TWRP). How do you sideload an appropriate ROM or put it onto a USB stick and use USB to load ROM from twrp?

Thank you both for your help

nathlynn22

Apr 8, 2013
I want stock ROM.

I can access my fastboot and my recovery (TWRP). How do you sideload an appropriate ROM or put it onto a USB stick and use USB to load ROM from twrp?

Thank you both for your help
Just browsing the forums don't have a OPO but its all the same with twrp if you have a USB otg cable put the stock ROM you want which you will find in development put that onto the USB stick then connect USB stick to otg cable then install through twrp. Or of you can't do that search on google how to sideload an app using twrp and you will find your answer and flash it that way

pronkjuweel

Oct 9, 2011
Just browsing the forums don't have a OPO but its all the same with twrp if you have a USB otg cable put the stock ROM you want which you will find in development put that onto the USB stick then connect USB stick to otg cable then install through twrp. Or of you can't do that search on google how to sideload an app using twrp and you will find your answer and flash it that way

Do you know which one of these two version I need to download?

cm-11.0-XNPH30O-bacon-signed-fastboot.zip
or
cm-11.0-XNPH30O-bacon-boot-debuggable.img

pronkjuweel

Oct 9, 2011
I downloaded the file from the site and followed the instructions, all the steps worked, expect the last one:
fastboot flash modem NON-HLOS.bin
fastboot flash sbl1 sbl1.mbn
fastboot flash dbi sdi.mbn
fastboot flash aboot emmc_appsboot.mbn
fastboot flash rpm rpm.mbn
fastboot flash tz tz.mbn
fastboot flash LOGO logo.bin
fastboot update -w cm-11.0-XNPH30O-bacon-signed-fastboot.zip
There isn't such an file when I unpack the zip.And if you checked out the attachment on my original post you see that I got an error with this method? Any idea how to fix that? thanks alot.

kinghu

Apr 28, 2007
www.chinawhat.net
Had the same weird boot.sig error when following the CM11s guide too. It seems the last command didn't want to work for me either. Here's how to fix it:

Get the CM11s zip and extract the contents. Stick the OPO into fast boot mode and open your command line.

Then do each command manually (copy/paste):

fastboot flash boot boot.img
fastboot flash system system.img
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
fastboot flash cache cache.img
fastboot flash tz tz.mbn
fastboot reboot

Source: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2770535

That should get you back up and running.

pronkjuweel

Oct 9, 2011
Had the same weird boot.sig error when following the CM11s guide too. It seems the last command didn't want to work for me either. Here's how to fix it:

Get the CM11s zip and extract the contents. Stick the OPO into fast boot mode and open your command line.

fastboot flash tz tz.mbn
fastboot reboot

Thank you man! It worked. The rest of you who helped my out also thanks.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

fastboot flash tz tz.mbn
    fastboot reboot

fastboot flash tz tz.mbn
    fastboot reboot

Thank you man! It worked. The rest of you who helped my out also thanks.
    Now that's what I like seeing. People helping others. Great job guys