[Team-Nocturnal[AOSP] ->> CIUI ↨ FASTEST ↨ EYECANDY <<- [BETA-4.5][ROM]

Search This thread

dbenney

Jan 17, 2012
i know this is a new version, I'm still running 4.5 beta...i am having issues with gps, i am seeming to have low gps signal or trouble syncing and using any app that requires gps...anyone else having this issue? it was never a problem with seems roms for me.

Sent from my CIUI using XDA

UPDATE: I got it... had to flash the common AOSP GPS fix. is this needded for all AOSP roms?

Last edited:

dbenney

Jan 17, 2012
New CIUI on the way. Sometime this summer.

Sent from my CIUI using xda app-developers app

is this the same CIUI as the other thread? Is there a way we can keep all the posts in one thread so everyone is not looking in several places for updates. I hope that didnt come out wrong, I was jsut making a sugestion.

ZzHacks

Jan 21, 2012
is this the same CIUI as the other thread? Is there a way we can keep all the posts in one thread so everyone is not looking in several places for updates. I hope that didnt come out wrong, I was jsut making a sugestion.

This is the main one were both on the same team

Sent from my PC36100 using xda premium

SLB9884

Dec 7, 2011
Miami
Why can't I see the screenshots? No.matter where I try and see this thread. Are the screenshots down?

Sinistertensai

Inactive Recognized Developer
Oct 10, 2010
Boston
Google Pixel 6
Why can't I see the screenshots? No.matter where I try and see this thread. Are the screenshots down?

n9hl1.png

Reactions: SLB9884

ranros

Dec 16, 2007
Philadelphia
I have an EVO 4G with the stock kernal and a custom stock rom which is no longer being maintained. I am looking to switch to your ROM. Does it use a stock kernal or do I need to flash another kernal as well. Is it worth waiting until you issue a non-beta release or should I go ahead and flash the current beta release.

Sinistertensai

Inactive Recognized Developer
Oct 10, 2010
Boston
Google Pixel 6
I have an EVO 4G with the stock kernal and a custom stock rom which is no longer being maintained. I am looking to switch to your ROM. Does it use a stock kernal or do I need to flash another kernal as well. Is it worth waiting until you issue a non-beta release or should I go ahead and flash the current beta release.

this is currently under going some slight modifications. as for kernel this is AOSP it uses the cyanogenmod kernel. if you want to get your feet wet you can try this other rom here http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1761911 it is a port that has a lot of added ease of use tweaks / features.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [Team-Nocturnal[AOSP] ->> CIUI ↨ FASTEST ↨ EYECANDY <<- [BETA-4.5][ROM]

New thread can be found here http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1809338

I and Team-Nocturnal would like to bring you CIUI.
    CIUI DEV Forum @ Team-Nocturnal.com
    screenshot-1325693793154.png
    1.png
    2.png
    3.png
    4.png
    5.png
    6.png

info
    Android 2.3.7
    Device(s) Currently: supersonic
    Rooted
    Busybox
    Busybox support
    data/app functionality
    Modified system and frameworks
    (Every image has been modified for best look's and highest speed every apk has been run over with my SS Script for speed modifications)
    Custom boot animation: yes
    Nano Text editor: yes
    Bash shell support: yes
    Apps2SD EXT Partion
    Deodexed.

Additional info / Press
    Love/Like Thank you for the support
    Hate/Dislike you'll be converted eventually
    Complaint's Let's see you try and hack MIUI and build it into CIUI. Still *****ing?

Installation
    Wipe data, cache and dalvick.
    install zip
    reboot and enjoy.

Included CM miui theme's
    ZduneX25

Launcher by Vipitus Original thread

ScreenShot
    screenshot-1325693793154.png

I'm looking for any developers and themers interested in working on this.

Download
    Download Beta 4.5

Additional info
    SMS pop up over lockscreen. (go to sms pop up app, additional settings check off "Screen On for Popup")
    This is a Beta, It needs a lot of work so bare with some of the bugs.
    Found some bugs? report them. it helps me get rid of them

If you would like to help
    Looking for Dev's
    Looking for Themers

Thanks
    jamieg71 for the banner and screenshots.
    Cyanogenmod for the base
    MIUI for inspiration and looks.
    Working/Change Log

Working on
    Dialer (T9 Smart dialer)
    Sms popup
    toggle status bar mod
    MIlockscreen (possibly (Trying to fix the No screen lock area)
    MIUIMusic Themed.
    (Porting over features from miui(may take some time closed source etc)) Taking longer than I thought If you have any suggestions please share
    Incorporating more of an MIUI theme into the system. about 80% complete. (modifying the font colors now)
    Launcher Modifications. removing the strings and values for Tencent widgets.(May take some time)
    CIUI settings (Still under development EST unknown)
    Consulting with N.S.T. for theme's also going to try and incorporate away for miui themes to work may require re-writes to the theme files.

Change Log
    (inc update 4.5)
    Added CIUI SmsPopup
    Fixed launcher memory bug.
    more improvements on framework and system

SystemUI, framework some bugs fixed (hybrids will have many of these)
    Faster, Slimmed down more apks
    Performance Tweaks
    added ap2sd
    CMparts added ((CMSettings)added cause I know many miss this and I'll keep it in till I and the team finish CIUI Settings.)
    Howdy every one updates are delayed on this build for now. New base in the works, more miui-ish goodies. Also managing 4 roms, a website, school, work, college preparation, and a social life is a lot to do, please keep in mind I am a human. This project is aosp os is for open source any other devs can feel free to lend a hand. Just stating this to explain gaps between releases.

Sent from my EVO 4G using XDA
    i know this much,if i dont like a devs work,for what ever reason,i just dont use it. everyones got different taste,and none of us reserve the right to talk trash about anyones work,unless it was kanged.......very nice work!