I9505 4.4.2 Wifi Problem

Search This thread

ATaKaN-108

Jul 6, 2013
Dortmund
www.youtube.com
Hello Guys! I need Your Help!
Everytime when i flash a Rom with 4.4.2, my Wifi stops working. Its not opening! I searched on Google etc and found out, that you need to flash the XXUFNA1 Modem. Okay, i did. Still not working! Can somebody help me? I dont want to use **** 4.3

Everytime when i flash a Rom with 4.4.2, my Wifi stops working. Its not opening! I searched on Google etc and found out, that you need to flash the XXUFNA1 Modem. Okay, i did. Still not working! Can somebody help me? I dont want to use **** 4.3

If you flash the file with odin you need to shut down your phone completely (take out the battery to be sure) and then boot in to download mode (by holding power down + home + power button), don't reboot into download mode, if you reboot into download mode the flash wont be complete even though odin doesn't show any error's.

Also if you want to use Android 4.4.2, you need to be on the new bootloader (with knox), and there will be no way to downgrade to an earlier version of android (aka 4.2.2 or 4.3)

Use odin3 v3.04, flash the modem as Phone in odin.

Good luck.

Reactions: Tuffy180

memetcakil

Feb 25, 2014
i9505 4.4.2 kitkat wifi problem fixed :))

1->>rooted device >>
2->>install root browser >>
3->>with root explorer edit "system/build.prop" (text editor)
4->serch this line ro.securestorage.support=true change ro.securestorage.support=false

misiu0000

May 3, 2011
5-) Restart your phone please after :)

---------- Post added at 10:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:44 PM ----------

4-) serch this line ro.securestorage.support=true change ro.securestorage.support=false
5-)You should not forget to save
6-) Restart your phone

Did everything. Still no Wifi.... Help!

logcat:
I/WifiService( 793): setWifiEnabled: true pid=1536, uid=10276
E/WifiHW ( 793): ##################### set firmware type 0 #####################
I/WifiHW ( 793): module is murata FEM1
E/WifiHW ( 793): ==========[WIFI] Station firmware load ===========
E/WifiHW ( 793): ==========[WIFI] MURATA FEM1 MODULE ===========
D/TimaObserver( 793): TIMA: TIMA UEVENT: {TIMA_RESULT=MSG=lkm_modified;, TIMA_STATUS=-1, SUBSYSTEM=tima, DEVPATH=/devices/virtual/tima/tima
_uevent, SEQNUM=3320, ACTION=change}
D/TimaObserver( 793): TIMA_UEVENT: mTimaService: com.android.server.TimaService@42bb0aa0
D/TimaObserver( 793): TIMA_UEVENT: eventStr: TIMA_STATUS=-1;MSG=lkm_modified;;;
D/TimaService( 793): TIMA MEASUREMENT Result: TIMA_STATUS=-1;MSG=lkm_modified;;;
E/WifiHW ( 793): return of insmod : ret = -1, Exec format error
E/WifiStateMachine( 793): Failed to load driver
D/STATUSBAR-NetworkController( 1536): onReceive() - RSSI_CHANGED_ACTION, WIFI_STATE, NETWORK_STATE
D/STATUSBAR-NetworkController( 1536): Nothing, mRoamingIconId = 0
E/WifiStateMachine( 793): sendErrorBroadcast code:10
E/WifiController( 793): Wi-Fi driver is unstable. Received CMD_STATEMACHINE_RESET

Last edited:

onenozzy

Aug 12, 2012
i confirm, that metod it work on 4.4.2 xxufnb8, open whit root explorer long press on build.prop and select last option open in text editor, after you change true to false menu and save, reboot, check after reboot if the changes have been saved, sory for my bad englis, i have this problem since 4.3 and havent soved, and now it work thanks all for info.

---------- Post added at 09:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:32 PM ----------

Did everything. Still no Wifi.... Help!

logcat:
I/WifiService( 793): setWifiEnabled: true pid=1536, uid=10276
E/WifiHW ( 793): ##################### set firmware type 0 #####################
I/WifiHW ( 793): module is murata FEM1
E/WifiHW ( 793): ==========[WIFI] Station firmware load ===========
E/WifiHW ( 793): ==========[WIFI] MURATA FEM1 MODULE ===========
D/TimaObserver( 793): TIMA: TIMA UEVENT: {TIMA_RESULT=MSG=lkm_modified;, TIMA_STATUS=-1, SUBSYSTEM=tima, DEVPATH=/devices/virtual/tima/tima
_uevent, SEQNUM=3320, ACTION=change}
D/TimaObserver( 793): TIMA_UEVENT: mTimaService: com.android.server.TimaService@42bb0aa0
D/TimaObserver( 793): TIMA_UEVENT: eventStr: TIMA_STATUS=-1;MSG=lkm_modified;;;
D/TimaService( 793): TIMA MEASUREMENT Result: TIMA_STATUS=-1;MSG=lkm_modified;;;
E/WifiHW ( 793): return of insmod : ret = -1, Exec format error
E/WifiStateMachine( 793): Failed to load driver
D/STATUSBAR-NetworkController( 1536): onReceive() - RSSI_CHANGED_ACTION, WIFI_STATE, NETWORK_STATE
D/STATUSBAR-NetworkController( 1536): Nothing, mRoamingIconId = 0
E/WifiStateMachine( 793): sendErrorBroadcast code:10
E/WifiController( 793): Wi-Fi driver is unstable. Received CMD_STATEMACHINE_RESET

i confirm, that metod it work on 4.4.2 xxufnb8, open whit root explorer long press on build.prop and select last option open in text editor, after you change true to false menu and save, reboot, check after reboot if the changes have been saved, sorry for my bad englis, i have this problem since 4.3 and havent solved, and now it work thanks all for info.

david4$

Apr 25, 2014
Thanks, this worked for me

1->>rooted device >>
4->serch this line ro.securestorage.support=true change ro.securestorage.support=false

Thanks, this worked for me. Earlier wifi was switching on but with some delay and also the ssid was recognised but the password had to be provided everytime. This fixed both the issues, wifi turning on almost instantly and no need to provide password everytime for a known ssid.

Thanks

Reactions: Harry- and aitor08

mauro517

Apr 20, 2013
1->>rooted device >>

THANKS!!!

Work for me too :victory::victory::victory:

aitor08

Jan 7, 2013
Thanks, this worked for me. Earlier wifi was switching on but with some delay and also the ssid was recognised but the password had to be provided everytime. This fixed both the issues, wifi turning on almost instantly and no need to provide password everytime for a known ssid.

Thanks

I had the exact same problem with my i9505 and android 4.4.2, and the solution given by memetcakil (which you quote) worked flawesly!
thank you guys, you ROCK! :good:

jayman500

Jun 24, 2014
wifi issue

Hi guys , ive read every post on this thread and follwoed all the steps, flashed wifi fix file, rooted, change the file from true to false etc. still no wifi, my phone was stock 4.3 then upgraded to stock kit kat then started having issues, wifi disconnecting saying the connection was too slow etc. then out of the blue the wifi just wont switch on at all. has the modem just packed in? or is it a software issue? any help at all please

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

1->>rooted device >>

Thanks, this worked for me

1->>rooted device >>

Thanks

If you flash the file with odin you need to shut down your phone completely (take out the battery to be sure) and then boot in to download mode (by holding power down + home + power button), don't reboot into download mode, if you reboot into download mode the flash wont be complete even though odin doesn't show any error's.

Also if you want to use Android 4.4.2, you need to be on the new bootloader (with knox), and there will be no way to downgrade to an earlier version of android (aka 4.2.2 or 4.3)

Use odin3 v3.04, flash the modem as Phone in odin.

Good luck.
    not working! 4.4.2 "NB8"

5-) Restart your phone please after :)

---------- Post added at 10:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:44 PM ----------

4-) serch this line ro.securestorage.support=true change ro.securestorage.support=false
    5-)You should not forget to save
    6-) Restart your phone
    1->>rooted device >>

PERFECT => it WORKS
    same pb on the SGS4 of my sister
    wifi pb fixed !
    Many THANKS :)