TMo Note 3 on Rogers Canada Network

Search This thread

kweese

Mar 16, 2007
I recently purchased a Note 3 SM-N900T off of ebay that has bad IMEI with TMobile. I'm hoping this works in Canada. First thing first. I no longer have a PC so I will have to root it and unlock it with my Mac.

Secondly, I want to flash the Rogers ROM (is that what they call it?) onto it. Will I get all the basebands for LTE and the phone frequencies to work properly?

What are the necessary Steps to take? I did search and It seems like there have been many methods. I have Heimdall 1.3.2 with front end, i also downloaded JOdin3. Which one should I use???

SeerePetrova

Apr 27, 2014
Ixtapa
not sure if possible...

I recently purchased a Note 3 SM-N900T off of ebay that has bad IMEI with TMobile. I'm hoping this works in Canada. First thing first. I no longer have a PC so I will have to root it and unlock it with my Mac.

Secondly, I want to flash the Rogers ROM (is that what they call it?) onto it. Will I get all the basebands for LTE and the phone frequencies to work properly?

What are the necessary Steps to take? I did search and It seems like there have been many methods. I have Heimdall 1.3.2 with front end, i also downloaded JOdin3. Which one should I use???

i think you will not get it to work cause it has a bad imei. you mean marked as stolen?