TITANIUM ULTIMATE in SPANISH,ENGLISH & GERMAN - WP.6.5

Search This thread

amirnizam

Mar 11, 2011
Denpasar
How to install Titanium ult on my phone

Hello guys!!

Im really sorry if this post irritates you all, but i really need your guide on how to install this super Titanium on my HTC Touch dual. I just received this phone from my sister because my old nokia broke down last week. Ive been looking and i really want to upgrade my touch dual with this. But the problem is i dont know how :( im not a tech guy. Hopefully someone can give me a step by step process to install this in my phone. Thank you in advance. God bless :)

btw,my touch dual is running on WinMo 6

Last edited:

Rataplan

Retired Recognized Developer
Feb 2, 2008
New dyke
Hello guys!!

Im really sorry if this post irritates you all, but i really need your guide on how to install this super Titanium on my HTC Touch dual. I just received this phone from my sister because my old nokia broke down last week. Ive been looking and i really want to upgrade my touch dual with this. But the problem is i dont know how :( im not a tech guy. Hopefully someone can give me a step by step process to install this in my phone. Thank you in advance. God bless :)

Hi buddy send me a pm (private message) and I'm gonna try to help you

Greetz,

Reactions: amirnizam

Zulfiqar Hassan

Sep 11, 2010
Hassan

Thanks Boss....
Installed your ultimate ROM 6.5, everything is OK, only calculator is not running, think there is certificate error......

dantech

Jun 9, 2008
This is the best rom I have ever seen for Htc nike. No bugs. The only on thing one have to do is to change bars width by means of advanced configuration tool or registry editor. It is necessary to install NETframe at the beginning. Thats is all.

BTW. Could you share with me your kitchen? I would like to change language to polish one.

Last edited:

dantech

Jun 9, 2008
Hi again,
Here you have customizationa .cab. One should be installed just after hardreset or first run. There were small uncomfortable things in the latest titanium ultimate release. This .cab makes things as below:

- more finger friendly bar width
- windows call recording enabled
- wireless (comm manager) in Today available
- no separation lines in Today
- a bit shorter tap time
- broken camera .lnk repaired
- added links to missing (important in my opinion) programs
- beaming settings enabled

*ww.sendspace.com/file/9lwplh

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    TITANIUM ULTIMATE Made by JM
    This rom would not have been possible without the help of Rataplan

THIS IS THE ULTIMATE VERSION,ERRORS CORRECTED, TESTED AND WORKING

Included: TouchFlo & HTCBlackTheme

pre.jpg

My Niki passed to the history,my new device is: HTC Wildfire

TITANIUM ULTIMATE SPANISH
    DOWNLOAD

TITANIUM ULTIMATE ENGLISH
    DOWNLOAD

TITANIUM ULTIMATE GERMAN
    DOWNLOAD

NET.FRAMEWORK 3.5
    DOWNLOAD

This Rom included:
    -TouchFlo & HTC Black Default Theme (Originals)
    -Boot & Splash Original
    -Marketplace
    -Messenger
    -Office 2010
    -Google Maps
    -YouTube
    -Opera Mini
    -FaceBook
    -JBlend (JAVA)
    ...and many more applications.

My Other Posts:

TITANIUM Ultimate (Windows 6.5 Original)
    TITANIUM 2 (Windows 6.5.X)
    TITANIUM 3 (Windows 6.5.X with square buttons & many apps)
    PHONE 7 (Windows 6.5.X Phone7 theme)
    Congratulations Jose, thumbs up :D

Greetz,
    Hola, just wanted to comment that I didn´t flash this version since the "chef" just released a 6.5.x version, which is the one I flashed and am very satisfied with it. Congratulations to you and Rataplan for teaching you that well :D
    Haha thanks Ber, but there wasn't much to teach Jose, he has done almost everything on himself, so all credits to josemaesra.

Greetz,

Don´t be so modest - you did great things for the Touch Dual. Too bad I did not try them before, but now I feel like a little kid (and I do have lot´s of gray hair) with a new toy :D And I do agree, José has done a very good job ;)
    Hello guys!!

Hi buddy send me a pm (private message) and I'm gonna try to help you

Greetz,