OTA 4.4.4 XT1052 France(when the people help)

Search This thread

isaakmg

Aug 14, 2007
Fantastic News of this forum:

une5aza2.jpg

http://forum.frandroid.com/topic/196964-maj-444/

Users report ota 4.4.4 moto x xt1052 france.

I don´t speak french, but that somebody speak with the users of this forum for share the ota zip.

Please help to every world has the ota zip.

Thanks in advance.....

Reactions: MickyMax

isaakmg

Aug 14, 2007
I'm in the UK with a XT1052 and haven't had the update yet.

Because the ota is retail france sbf.

I had install retail france 4.4.2 but nothing. Don´t upadte. Look forward or somebody upload ota zip for flash it.

The news is yesterday evening and I don`t understand, because some people, don´t share the ota....

samwathegreat

Apr 17, 2010
Because the ota is retail france sbf.

I had install retail france 4.4.2 but nothing. Don´t upadte. Look forward or somebody upload ota zip for flash it.

The news is yesterday evening and I don`t understand, because some people, don´t share the ota....

Good news! Yes, I think the reason many don't share the OTA...and I could be wrong about this: AFAIK, once the update has been applied, it is erased from "cache".

I'm fairly certain that that you must extract the OTA -before- you apply the update, or it is gone...forever.

So someone would have to know this ahead of time, and extract it from cache before they let it install.

Good Luck, I'm sure it will show up soon.

KidJoe

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Aug 23, 2008
Thorndale/Romansville, PA
AFAIK, once the update has been applied, it is erased from "cache".
That is correct.

For someone to share the OTA zip file, they must be rooted, download the OTA to their phone but NOT install it, then using a root capable file explorer navigate to /cache and copy the OTA to /SDCard or other folder *BEFORE* they install the update.

All OTA's erase themselves from the phone upon successful install.

isaakmg

Aug 14, 2007
When Faux get the update I'm sure that he work perfectly on the kernel and upload and share the ota 4.4.4 retail france..

Top Liked Posts