[ROM]RoyalLiquid V2 By: TeamRoyal / ACS - (03-26-11)

Search This thread
K

Killbynature

That UI looks sick I would love to use this a daily.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using XDA App

Chilled26

Sep 17, 2010
I would love to have this ui on my mt4g, I'm 100% behind u on this Jaywan.

faux123

Dec 16, 2010
West Los Angeles
www.canonspike.com
Not to discourage anyone, but I've downloaded and briefly scanned the "official kernel" used by Liquid MT and it is VASTLY different from our kernel... Also the kernel is based off an older Linux Kernel... Getting this to work with our phone is going to be quite challenging, I wish all the luck with the Devs working on this project :cool:

epsix

Aug 29, 2010
Not to discourage anyone, but I've downloaded and briefly scanned the "official kernel" used by Liquid MT and it is VASTLY different from our kernel... Also the kernel is based off an older Linux Kernel... Getting this to work with our phone is going to be quite challenging, I wish all the luck with the Devs working on this project :cool:

G2, and Evo has it running except for camera

phoenx06

Mar 21, 2007
Louisville, KY
Just watched the video on this, and OH DEAR GOD. It is amazing! Best of luck, can't wait for this to come to fruition, and a donation will definitely be going out to Team Royal wants this baby id up and running.

OnE ShoT

May 13, 2010
Miami, FL
Just watched the video not really impressed reason being noticed the screen transitions are not as smooth, they seem a bit choppy when interacting. Hopefully our 1ghz 2nd CPU could improve on that. Overall should be nice to have in our collections of ports.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using XDA Premium App

phoenx06

Mar 21, 2007
Louisville, KY
Could you guys (Team Royal) get in contact with Team Villain from the G2 section to get this working? I'm sure working together you all can getbthis going. Maybe if you ask nice faux123 might help too :)

Royalknight6190

Inactive Recognized Developer
Aug 22, 2009
Chandler
Could you guys (Team Royal) get in contact with Team Villain from the G2 section to get this working? I'm sure working together you all can getbthis going. Maybe if you ask nice faux123 might help too :)

TeamRoyal is on this now, and we are looking into it. After I finish up the Thunderbolt which will be called RoyalThunder I will switch over between working on Honeycomb and LiquidMetal.
We are just like you guys, we dont want the development of the MT4G to die so we will do all we can to keep it going. I know also that Gorilla is coming back soon also. Which is very awesome. His Sense Rom is flipping amazing.

TabascoTX

Jun 13, 2009
South Central Texas
Redmi 9A
Any chance you guys might work on a MIUI port?
And thanks for all your work. Yes I know that latter part of my comment shouldn't be included, however, there is no "Thanks" button in the XDA app. :)

epsix

Aug 29, 2010
Any chance you guys might work on a MIUI port?
And thanks for all your work. Yes I know that latter part of my comment shouldn't be included, however, there is no "Thanks" button in the XDA app. :)

Wait for Gr8gorrila he's coming back soon. What's wrong with evilD and Gr8gorrila Miui?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    dont know if i have 2.0 unless it was named refresh. but heres the ones i have.

http://d-h.st/MkN
    http://d-h.st/jEI
    http://d-h.st/KND
    Here is a quick easy fix for these issues:

Light sensor (auto back light)
    Proximity sensor (phone not waking up when pulling away from ear)
    G-sensor (auto screen rotation)
    Notification leds

Fix:
    1. Using root explorer or similar method, change the name of sensors.vision.so and lights.vision.so to sensors.glacier.so and lights.glacier.so. These can be found in /system/lib/hw
    2. Reboot

Done.

Sent from my RoyalLiquid using XDA App
    anyone got this archived??

I'll see if I can't find a version of this laying around and throw it on my devhost

Sent from my HTC Glacier using xda app-developers app
    I'm gonna port liquid metal soon.
    Any other developers wanna help me on this?

What kind of help do you need? I can help and take a break from the very aggravating 3.0 project. lol let me know what you need. do you got a dump or a rom we are porting?

TeamRoyal is on this now, and we are looking into it. After I finish up the Thunderbolt which will be called RoyalThunder I will switch over between working on Honeycomb and LiquidMetal.
    We are just like you guys, we dont want the development of the MT4G to die so we will do all we can to keep it going. I know also that Gorilla is coming back soon also. Which is very awesome. His Sense Rom is flipping amazing.