[ROM] M1A3 V2 [MK2/MJ7/MKF] [4.3TW] [MULTICARRIER] [THEMED][gogoliePORT][

Search This thread

civichater

Aug 10, 2008
Thanks for the quick reply from both of you. At work now but I'll try to reflash tonight

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

civichater

Aug 10, 2008
Up and running! Wiped and reflashed with wifi fix and still couldnt turn wifi on. Had to flash KT kernal to get it working. Loving the gold! Going to put it through it's paces over the next couple days. It already seems very snappy. Im excited.

Last edited:
Reactions: wtherrell

GoBears

Nov 1, 2011
What a cool looking rom. Running great with the restore method on slot 1. Absolutely the baddest ass lockscreen I ever had lol. Thanks so much for taking the time to port this.

decaturbob

Mar 30, 2011
Decatur
Up and running! Wiped and reflashed with wifi fix and still couldnt turn wifi on. Had to flash KT kernal to get it working. Loving the gold! Going to put it through it's paces over the next couple days. It already seems very snappy. Im excited.

how did you find battery life and how well was bluetooth working? I did a reinstall and still had poor battery life, many fc's with camera and gallery functions and bluetooth was being uncooperative with my headset.

civichater

Aug 10, 2008
how did you find battery life and how well was bluetooth working? I did a reinstall and still had poor battery life, many fc's with camera and gallery functions and bluetooth was being uncooperative with my headset.

Battery wasn't bad with the kt kernel. I did have some random reboots through out the day. I paired to to my fitbit and bt stereo headsets with no problems

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

studiorat

Sep 23, 2010
West Haven
www.reverbnation
MK2 No Dice!!

So I took the plunge and installed in Rom Slot 1 via SS, and No luck...I tried a fresh Slot and also no dice...it gets to boot screen, but no further,
i am using the modules for mk2 as well , any Thoughts?.....Three times and three fails....I would love to run this ...looks awesome but Not happenin on my SS MK2 S4

gigilie

Feb 6, 2011
MN
So I took the plunge and installed in Rom Slot 1 via SS, and No luck...I tried a fresh Slot and also no dice...it gets to boot screen, but no further,
i am using the modules for mk2 as well , any Thoughts?.....Three times and three fails....I would love to run this ...looks awesome but Not happenin on my SS MK2 S4

did you try without flashing the modules? should work just restore-restart and bam. otherwise gimme a bit im working on a few other projects but m3a1 2.1 with aroma installer is on the list :) try some of the new roms like Foxhound 3.65 or Echo Final Bean they are .zip installs

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    oh yea... the moment some of u might have been waiting for is here... another compatible Safestrap 3.71 rom.

you cant hold anyone but your mom or you responsible for your decision to install this or anything else from here. help dont hurt blame samsung for helping them lock our property.

This one actually works out of the zip for all SS users on VZW its not in the title to fool you into downloading!! AND it works for more carriers too!. Other carriers please note you will have to flash your modules / modems of your provider if you experience any issues at all this should fix them.

ported over one of my favorite quick themed essential only roms. even tho its got some funny sounds its the only gold / silver / blue and green rom I've seen. the lock screen is awesome big thanks to original creator kris_92fr.

In order to simplify installing this to VZW / ATT an TMO phones i removed a lot of the optional mods and aroma. these mods can be enabled thru the mod manager inside the rom if you want. i will port a theme chooser to switch the rom to silver or bak to gold or green later if I get enough thanks for this one.

took me forever to get a working zip if it doesnt install right for you from the zip im sorry I tried. your more than welcome to try the safestrap - backip - restore option (I'm uploading soon) and if you meet requirements (MK2/MJ7 all that I test on.)that method will work for sure.

zzzzz It's late just going to post and add more later. enjoy this one! report success n failures and give me a nice +thanks along with original developer if we helped your phone be not so boring. if this works i've put out others that went unnoticed like Foxhound and Omega try them all pick your favorite and enjoy options rather than just 1 option. oh and i take donations in the other form of green PM me if you want to donate ;)

Peace

-gogolie[/SIZE]

About me: I'm a now broke, disabled (w/ 4 crushed discs in spine the gov says im too young to get disability they=heartless pricks) full time single parent of a 1 yr old. Don't get a lot of time for my passions anymore. ex award winning programmer (lost the love for it, be sure to copyright anything you intellectually own especially when it comes to working with G or MS. they'll steal your everything claim you signed it over and hang you out to dry. now i'm just an android lover with a knack for making things work when they normally won't experimenting, coding,scripting anything so if this or any of my other creations or additions to your phone helped you in any way help keep my kid in fresh diapers or put a beer in my hand please. Anything is better than nothing I have spent countless hours learning testing and everything in between to bring you cool stuff like this. Thanks!

Download:
    .zip (only installs to slots 1-420 no stock option) :
    http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23311191640114278

SS Backup: (installs to stock slot beautifully for me.):
    http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23311191640114288

ripped following from original rom thread: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2586507

Samsung Galaxy S4 I9505 will now have a new rom,
    a 100% French one, dev in France, by French !
    Based on 4.3 MKF Firmware
    You’ll have the choice between 4 themes : Gold, Silver, Blue & Stock
    More than 3.000 icons modified/created/redesigned.

So we proudly present the new M3A1 :

History of this rom:
    The idea came out after several meetings between Ichipper, Boubou, Kris & ReturnOfJedi.
    We wanted to do something different, something new, something that will content you!

So thanks to :
    ReturnOfJedi for testing and managing us
    Ichipper for the dev part
    Kris for the design
    Boubou for the research part

A first “test rom” came out based on the MH8 4.2 firmware, it has been dev and spread to a little and tiny group of people to test the work done and the reliability.
    That was the first step of the M3A1’s story.
    After that the V2 project arrived, based on the 4.3 MKF with a completed theming.

The rom will be in Gold, and to have a reasonably size, Silver, Blue & Stock theme will be available to download and flashable via Aroma with your favorite recovery.

The code was rewritten, corrected and refine by Ichipper
    The icons modified and redesigned by Kris
    All Beta-test was ran by ReturnOfJedi

This V2 is released after more than 1 month of hard work of all of the team in order to give you a fully stable, clean, fast and beautiful rom!

Features :
    Full Deodexed & Rooted
    Knox free
    Boost volume
    Custom Audio UI
    CRT Effect
    Full transparency
    System UI Tweaked
    Extended Reboot
    SuperSU updated

NEW
    Integrations mod Kill Apps
    Gauge Gold battery is installed by default
    The AROMA Installer has been redone, it now allows to choose:
    The installation language (French or English)
    The position of the hour (Center or Right)
    Color keyboard (Shinny Gold, Dark Gold or Stock)
    Applications to install (add app Fast Dormancy of GokhanMoral)
    Creating the app M3A1 Repository integrated into the Rom. It allows to download MODS Flasher from phone

Kernel 3.4.0 Talexop-1.3+

More than 40 apk removed :
    Blurb.apk | ChatONV_J.apk | ChatON_feature.apk | Chrome.apk | ELMAgent.apk | EnterprisePermissions.apk | Episodes.apk | Flipboard.apk | Hangouts.apk | InteractiveKeyguardTutorial.apk | InteractiveTutorial.apk | Kies.apk | LocalFOTA.apk | Magazines.apk | MobilePrint3.apk | MobilePrintSvc_CUPS.apk | MobilePrintSvc_CUPS_Backend.apk | MobilePrintSvc_Epson.apk | MobilePrintSvc_HP.apk | MobilePrintSvc_Samsung.apk | MobilePrintSvc_WFDS.apk | PolarisViewer5.apk | SamsungHub.apk | SamsungHubUpdater.apk | sCloudBackupApp.apk | sCloudBackupProvider.apk | sCloudDataRelay.apk | sCloudDataSync.apk | sCloudQuotaApp.apk | sCloudSyncCalendar.apk | sCloudSyncContacts.apk | sCloudSyncSBrowser.apk | sCloudSyncSNote.apk | SecSafetyAssurance.apk | SecSetupWizard2013.apk | SensorService2_5.apk | SHealth2_5.apk | StoryAlbumWidget.apk | YahoonewsPhone2013.apk | YahoostockPhone2013.apk
    We will let you choose between the non deleted apk the one you want to use or not via Aroma installer.
    SCREENS

DOWNLOAD
    M3A1 V2.1
    LINK MEGA
    You need Have
    Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-i9505
    Custom Recovery, like PhilZ
    75% loaded battery
    USB Drivers for I9505
    Download the M3A1 Rom and copy on external SD
    Try to avoid old rom backups to be as clean as possible

INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
    Download M3A1 V2 Rom
    Copy on External SD
    Download MKF Modem
    Boot in recovery
    Backup Your Old Rom
    Recommended Recovery: PhilZ Touch
    In Philz recovery use the Following Options: Wipe Data/ Factory Reset/ Clean to Install a New Rom
    Install Zip (from either external or internal SD depending on where you chose to save the Rom)
    Follow Aroma’s Installer instructions
    Reboot and Enjoy
    If necessary Flash the new modem by Odin
    CREDITS
    Talexop for his Kernel Here
    NadMaj For the base of battery Here
    MODS
    These MODS were written for the M3A1 and only works with the M3A1
    MOD Kill App M3A1
    This mod enables the Kill Apps function on the Menu button and corrects Hot reboot present on this button
    Mod Kill App M3A1
    MOD KEYBOARD themes
    This mod only works with the M3A1 and ONLY with M3A1
    Aroma Installer 5 keyboards
    DARK GOLD - SHINY GOLD - SILVER - BLUE - STOCK

MOD BATTERIES THEME
    Aroma MOD to change the battery.
    3 styles battery Circle / Square / Gauge
    4 colors for each GOLD SILVER BLUE STOCK
    MOD CUSTOM BATTERIES

MOD Sound Connection
    A Zip file to change the sound of Connection with a discreet sound of water
    Connected Soft
    MOD clock in normal position
    This mod allows you to reset the clock in normal position
    MOD CLOCK
    The themes for this Rom

some screens of the 4 themes

Gold

Silver

Blue

Stock

MOD for Removed APKs Optional
    For those who have installed the ROM M3A1 below a MOD that allows via a AROMA choose the apps you want to reset
    MOD Removed APKs
    Signature Banners

HTML Code:
    Attached Thumbnails

Thanks
    Kris
    Can this be flashed with loki and TWRP?
    Very nice work my friend.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
    Can this be flashed with loki and TWRP?

I flashed this to a TMO one with unlocked bootloader one with locked both worked flawlessly after entering a couple apn settings for data. so yes you can flash through TWRP and I dont know why it wouldnt work to loki it unfortunately dont have a phone like mdk or similar with a friendly boot to test this theory so I cannot promise 100% but around 98.5% sure it will be fine. TWRP will flawlessly restore my backup installers that has been tested and works great.
    No, I still have the original software version, Rooted with the method listed on this site running TWPR. I didn't think it was Loki, but now I think about it, it must be

Here's something that has worked on other roms. Wipe, Reflash the rom but do not reboot until you flash the wifi module fix. If that doesn't work it sounds like a different modem or kernel might. Also look into APP to be sure. Good luck. I'm staying with Hyperdrive a while longer before trying this. Thank you for being so intrepid as to try out new stuff.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk