[ROM] Stock *Official* LGOG Jelly Bean 4.1.2 Releases [ALL VARIANTS] [KDZ]

Search This thread

darknight123

Sep 1, 2008
I think u don't need to flash modem. Flash the rom only and replay everything happend.

Sorry but i can't do it!!

I'd try to extract KDZ in order to make the files that i need for TWRP recovery, but kdz decryptor, does'nt do the job!!

I don't know what else to do for flashing to another stock rom (i don't want Cyanogen or anything else...just stock)....nothing works for my.

If you want to help a lost soul, here i am with my problem!!! Just send me a private message!!!!

Im desesperate!! :(

Reactions: seises

darknight123

Sep 1, 2008

I'd try to extract KDZ in order to make the files that i need for TWRP recovery, but kdz decryptor, does'nt do the job!!

I don't know what else to do for flashing to another stock rom (i don't want Cyanogen or anything else...just stock)....nothing works for my.

If you want to help a lost soul, here i am with my problem!!! Just send me a private message!!!!

Ok, i'd change the firmware to 10d (Euro Open), but now i have another issue :/

No signal 2G and 3G.... i'd restore to 10a (Claro Chile) and doesn't take signal eighter!!!

now searchig for the solution!

Reactions: seises

Xerxin

Feb 17, 2012
Ardabil

Use this useful method from my thread.
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2320817
Post 3, Flashing KDZ files.
Please Continue your replays at this thread.

darknight123

Sep 1, 2008
Use this useful method from my thread.
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2320817
Post 3, Flashing KDZ files.
Please Continue your replays at this thread.

Ok, i did it!!! Found the Brazilian Baseband, i'd flash with CWM and all went ok!!! :D

About battery drain, it drains less battery...however: 1) Not too good eighter (when i play modern combat, battery juice it's 1% over 1 minute... :()

With Antutu CPU, i discover that LGOG in ''on-demand'' mode, most of the time is on 1512mhz and thats means a lot of batt juice without any uso (or demand). All my apps were closed!!

Now im calibrating battery. System doesn't meassure well the bat %.

I'm wondering...if is there a stock kernel to flash that will improve battery duration?

Thanks!!

patalao

Jan 24, 2009
Feira
OnePlus 3
OnePlus 3T
There are 2 custom Kernels made for the E970 that we can use on E975 stock rom, but we need someone that knows how to modify the kernels because i allready tried both and they work but one of them does`t work the wifi and the other doesn`t show our particion in file manager.
If there is someone willing to modify the kernels and put them fit to our E975 we would be more than apriciated

joliv

Jul 4, 2010
Zurich
QUOTE=darknight123;43099349]Ok, i'd change the firmware to 10d (Euro Open), but now i have another issue :/

No signal 2G and 3G.... i'd restore to 10a (Claro Chile) and doesn't take signal eighter!!!

now searchig for the solution![/QUOTE]
I had similar problems both with 10D and 10F. I kept 10F (Germany europe) but you must change build.prop file: for that you need to be rooted. On that file, find a line ro.telephony... = 9 (should be the default) and change it to 13. You should see now more options under network settings including LTE/CDMA, GSM/WCDMA/LTE AUTO, etc.
Since that change, my E975 works fine, 2G , 3G and LTE.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Premium HD app

Last edited:
Reactions: eseregin

puma99dk|

Jun 13, 2012
QUOTE=darknight123;43099349]Ok, i'd change the firmware to 10d (Euro Open), but now i have another issue :/

now searchig for the solution!
I had similar problems both with 10D and 10F. I kept 10F (Germany europe) but you must change build.prop file: for that you need to be rooted. On that file, find a line ro.telephony... = 9 (should be the default) and change it to 13. You should see now more options under network settings including LTE/CDMA, GSM/WCDMA/LTE AUTO, etc.
Since that change, my E975 works fine, 2G , 3G and LTE.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Premium HD app[/QUOTE]

if u don't use a rom specificly for the E975 u will need to flash the modem too.

u should be able to find them here: http://downloads.codefi.re/houstonn/lgog/modem

i haven't tried them myself, bcs i use CM10.1.2 atm and i got no signal problems 4G most places in my city :cowboy:

Top Liked Posts