Do you like this ROM?

• Total voters
Search This thread

ramrod

Apr 22, 2008
Thüringen
hello.

nice to hear about that.
with version 0.2 I had some graphical faults for example in the startmenu, remove programs program.
can you integrate advanced config tool?
actualy I try swampy's ROM with 21202. it feels quicker and looks better. perhaps better with 21202.

Good luck! i hope and wait for an german version.

have a nice day

ChrBeck

Mar 24, 2008
Trier
Maybe I'll directly port 21210 because I don't get a 21202 running. Hope there will be something this week. I haven't seen the grafic falues but I only used the ROM 2h. I'll look at them in new builds.

ChrBeck

Mar 24, 2008
Trier
Updated: I have a Version with SO 21501 (Some say it is final and official WM6.5) released. Hope you like it.

ramrod

Apr 22, 2008
Thüringen
Hi.

i have try your rom today. it looks nice.
on the homescreen softkey button have wrong names, example phone>contacts
and contacts>clockmenu.
file explorer slow down on sd card, with version 0.0.1 there was no problem.
i have formated sd, same problem.
i think, ok button sometimes does not function properly.

hope that helps.

have a nice day.

ChrBeck

Mar 24, 2008
Trier
The think with the buttons was unknown thanks. The X button problem is because we don't have the DPIs for that build. They will leak soon. Pressing on the left side of The X will work nearly always. Maybe recalibrating the Touchscreen will improve the problem too. Hope we can get the DPIs soon.

Krisz1975

Sep 23, 2007
Frankfurt am Main
Nice ROM! But i have many problem with this rom. Doesn't knows my neither SD Cards... :( My power button doesn't works, while use your rom. And i can't changing the today screen, can't add any background picture 'cause nothing happening. :( Can U help me?
And can i change the language to hungarian?

Last edited:

ChrBeck

Mar 24, 2008
Trier
It are known problems of my ROM. fixing in work. Maybe out today. So maybe my SDreader was not dead. And I killed it whyle tring to get it OK again. :( I'll fix the things soon. You can translate it like WM6.1 too. I'll give you instructions later today or tomorrow. I promiss that.

ChrBeck

Mar 24, 2008
Trier
Yes there will be a new release. But at the moment I don't know why SD is bad. Can you please copy the files out of the atachment to the Windows folder of your phone using Active Sync. Overwrite the old files and soft reset.
And then try a new to FAT or FAT32 formated card. Can you (And others too) please tell me what happens. (Can you acces the card with Explorer?)

Thanks for your help to get my ROM debugged.
(I would try it myself but my SD slot is bad :( )

Attachments

• Drivers.zip
    47.2 KB · Views: 8

ChrBeck

Mar 24, 2008
Trier
OK now for all who asked me a TUTO on how to translate it and pack the files into a cab to install it on ANY WM6.5 ROM.

You need reshacker and a signer and unsigner for the muis. Here is a package witch will make the cert things automatic: http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=3530246&postcount=18

You only need to change all the texts in the mui files to your language.
(You can find text with looking at all the strings and so on shown by ResHacker).

I have included some MUIs in this post. It aren't all but the others will folow soon.

After you have translated them take WinCE Cab manager and put all muis in it. Choose Windows as installating directory. (You can also ask me I can cook the muis in my ROM and release it here. Then the language will live after a hardreset too.

Edit: You need to create a folder in the root of your drive. Otherwise The given tool will not work. The name of the folder is nesessary. Move the muis to it afterwards.

Attachments

• SomeMUIs.zip
    107.3 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:

ChrBeck

Mar 24, 2008
Trier
As said the WM6.5 won't be fully translated afterwards. But I have to convert the other MUIs. And that takes much time. I can post them tomorow.

(Maybe you need some files to get some languages working but I think your language should work without these files)

Last edited:

Krisz1975

Sep 23, 2007
Frankfurt am Main
Ok, understood i'll be waiting. For awhile i flashing your rom again to my charmer and trying your new SD driver. And i'll write to you, what happens.. I'll write as soon.

ChrBeck

Mar 24, 2008
Trier
You can start with the existing MUIs too. And thanks for testing SD. Bye the way. Was SD fine after flashing an other ROM?

Krisz1975

Sep 23, 2007
Frankfurt am Main
So... I tested the new dlls at the moment and sorry, but nothing happened.. :( Yes, when i flashed Swampy wm6.5, than my many SD-s working fine and fully correctly.. :(

ChrBeck

Mar 24, 2008
Trier
OK that were 3 drivers I don't know more with SD. But I'll try. Maybe it is a problem with Explorer too.

I'll try to fix my OEM. It was bad but I'll debug it. Hope I can do it soon.

Have you tryed Resco explorer or so?