Is there a YouTube Playback while screen off file we can flash?

Search This thread

kevs888

May 25, 2013
I just came from the Note 3 (4.2) and loved that I could play YouTube videos with the screen off. I haven't found anything through my searches here.

Maybe I can load YouTube from my Note 3 through Titanium and see if it'll take with 4.4.2?

I'm just afraid that, if it's not compatible, then I'll lose my YouTube app as a whole. Or, would it just make me update?

elesbb

Jun 20, 2010
I just came from the Note 3 (4.2) and loved that I could play YouTube videos with the screen off. I haven't found anything through my searches here.

Maybe I can load YouTube from my Note 3 through Titanium and see if it'll take with 4.4.2?

I'm just afraid that, if it's not compatible, then I'll lose my YouTube app as a whole. Or, would it just make me update?

Youtube while screen off

Seriously..

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Youtube while screen off

Seriously..