Lg g2 stuck in boot loop, vzw i have tried everything need serious help!!!!!!!!!!!

Search This thread

millzdog

Jun 17, 2014
Been running pac rom, tried installing a custom ROM that was almost stock kitkat for Verizon. Forgot to wipe i think, and now i have been screwed since. Stuck in boot loop. Factory reset can be reached, but screen goes black everytime and doesnt allow me to get into TWRP. Only thing accessiable is download mode. But device is not recongized in adb, only when its bootlooping. But it is recognized in devices and printers in bootloop. New computer also, no RSA authentication, while in bootloop ive tried to adb boot recovery commands, but no authorization. Im completly stuck and have been for days, ive read so many posts but everything i have found doesnt match all my problems. and most people dont read the entire post or problem before submitting a dumb answer, which is a duh i tried that kind of thing thanks for nothing. SO PLEASE HELP IF YOU CAN THINK OF ANYTHING ELSE. IM GOING CRAZY OVER HERE AND LOOSING MY MIND> WHO EVER CAN HELP ME, IS GOD AND SHOULD BE CONSIDERED TOP DOG GENIOUS>

millzdog

Jun 17, 2014
that doesnt work because it thinks its got the latest version. I need some real help bad, its so hard not having my phone. This would be easy if my laptop didnt get stolen that had authorization to do cmd commands. Anyways, really need some brain power put togeaher on this on and \fast. Is anyone down with maybe skyping with me, to visually see whats going on and troubleshoot it as if you were remoting into a computer. Just tell me what to do!!!> Please you have no idea how much I would love someone if they did. Its been driving me balls for weeks now. I NEED SOMEONES HELP