HTC: 4.3 for DNA and ONE by end of Sept. Nice!!

Search This thread

kxs783kms

Sep 20, 2009
DNA is Verizon only so the September date is for us too

I know, I was just being sarcastic by saying Verizon will test the hell out of it and do whatever it is they do to the software before they release it to us. We'll probably get it a month later once they get their hands on it first.

_phoey

May 13, 2013
I wish the manufacturers would let us beta test the future updates like Apple has done with iOS7. Then we could get everything months befor, and with no VZW bloat :D

Sent from my Ecliptic DNA

jbarcus81

Jul 30, 2010
Marietta, OH
Samsung Galaxy Watch 5
When I saw that headline in my Feedly feed...

7eM9Yaz.gif

---------- Post added at 08:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:35 PM ----------

I wish the manufacturers would let us beta test the future updates like Apple has done with iOS7. Then we could get everything months befor, and with no VZW bloat :D

This is true.. When I had an iPhone (for a short period of time) I beta tested iOS.. I can't remember which version it was.. But what I think helps that is the agreement between Verizon and Apple probably says Verizon will have no say in the OS... I could be wrong.. But it makes sense .. In my head. LoL

_phoey

May 13, 2013
When I saw that headline in my Feedly feed...

7eM9Yaz.gif

---------- Post added at 08:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:35 PM ----------

This is true.. When I had an iPhone (for a short period of time) I beta tested iOS.. I can't remember which version it was.. But what I think helps that is the agreement between Verizon and Apple probably says Verizon will have no say in the OS... I could be wrong.. But it makes sense .. In my head. LoL

I know. That's one of the only things iOS has over android. No carrier modification. The carrier absolutely F's up what could have been a pretty decent stock ROM. But thankfully, we have people like Newt, Hawk, Torrented, and Pio to swoop in and save the day :)

d08speed3

Jul 23, 2010
This means more perfected CM 4.3 correct? It would be pointless to RUU back to stock to get 4.3 correct?

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using xda app-developers app

coachcrey

Mar 19, 2011
This means more perfected CM 4.3 correct? It would be pointless to RUU back to stock to get 4.3 correct?

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using xda app-developers app

Why a lot of people may agree with you.(myself being one of those that does) Some people prefer the look and feel of a stock debloated ROM.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: d08speed3

drumz0rz

Mar 22, 2011
I absolutely can't wait for 4.3. Two features I'm most excited for: lockscreen widgets (4.2, but hey, I'm still on 4.1.1 :( ) and setting permissions for each app individually! There are tons of free apps that I don't download because of the permissions they want. Why does angry birds need to know my fine GPS location? (answer: ads)

Top Liked Posts