Theme Problems/Errors/Glitches - Report them here.

Search This thread

RED ZMAN

I seem to run across problems in new themes quite a bit, and thought I'd start this thread to post all of them in one spot. Some of these may seem to be silly issues, but if I notice it, others will for sure. Hopefully we can get the themes fixed and replaced on the themer browser.

I wish there was a built in updater...

1. Hub UI - Inconsistent spacing around dash marks on main page.

First picture - As downloaded from Themer theme browser.
4yhedy5u.jpg

Second picture - As corrected
enuqasy6.jpg

2. Hub UI - Social icon opens Health & Fitness Smart Category instead of Social Smart Category (Reported to the theme designer weeks ago)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6d6Iar4S1A&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Last edited:

RED ZMAN

Yeah, but hints and tips etc threads have nothing to do with reporting theme errors to the Themer development team.

Posted pictures and a video of the issues with Hub UI theme, looking for the other ones I had issues with, as I had to delete all of my downloaded themes again last night.

alldroid

Nov 18, 2012
Rochdale
www.thekinetik.net
Yeah, but hints and tips etc threads have nothing to do with reporting theme errors to the Themer development team.

Posted pictures and a video of the issues with Hub UI theme, looking for the other ones I had issues with, as I had to delete all of my downloaded themes again last night.

ah you must have been typing while I was editing m8,I thought I had said problems and not hints etc doh,then I edited.I replied to the other thread you posted if you want to take a look there,maybe the solution.

ThemerSupport

Aug 9, 2013
I seem to run across problems in new themes quite a bit, and thought I'd start this thread to post all of them in one spot. Some of these may seem to be silly issues, but if I notice it, others will for sure. Hopefully we can get the themes fixed and replaced on the themer browser.

4yhedy5u.jpg

enuqasy6.jpg

2. Hub UI - Social icon opens Health & Fitness Smart Category instead of Social Smart Category (Reported to the theme designer weeks ago)

Hi,

We'll get these fixed as soon as possible, thanks for the help.

Reactions: RED ZMAN
Feb 14, 2012
I have a problem with CleanMaster. Everytime I tried to clean the junks with CM, I found Themer icons to be missing afterwards. Redownload the themes do not work but I have to uninstall and redownload Themer instead. Note that I do not clean Themer's junks.

What is the problem there?

ingenious247

Oct 15, 2011
There's an issue with the calendar app "Cal" and Themer

When you assign Cal as the "Themer Calendar", every time you click on any module with "Themer Calendar" assigned it opens "add event" instead of just opening the Cal app. In addition, it leaves the Cal app 'stuck' and I have to force close Cal to get it back to normal.

Can someone look into this please?

thanks

ThemerSupport

Aug 9, 2013
There's an issue with the calendar app "Cal" and Themer

When you assign Cal as the "Themer Calendar", every time you click on any module with "Themer Calendar" assigned it opens "add event" instead of just opening the Cal app. In addition, it leaves the Cal app 'stuck' and I have to force close Cal to get it back to normal.

Can someone look into this please?

thanks

Hi,

It does this with the stock calendar as well. I've just sent an email to the team so we'll see what happens. Hopefully they will be able to resolve the issue :)

Regards

-Marco

cloud_strife84

Aug 25, 2013
Hi when I install Themer on my Galaxy Nexus with 4.3 stock and root, it says it's not compatible with my screen resolution...

ThemerSupport

Aug 9, 2013
Hi when I install Themer on my Galaxy Nexus with 4.3 stock and root, it says it's not compatible with my screen resolution...

Hi, please make sure that your DPI/resolution/display settings have been set to default. It might be caused if you rooted your device and some display settings changed. If this isn't the case, please contact support@themerapp.com for more assistance.

Regards,
Themer Team

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

4yhedy5u.jpg

enuqasy6.jpg

Hi,

We'll get these fixed as soon as possible, thanks for the help.