R.I.P Galaxy Note i717

Search This thread

innatewaif8

Jul 24, 2013
As of 10 minutes ago my galaxy note just shut off and gave out for no reason and wont turn on...... time for a new one:crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:

len_smith

Jul 27, 2011
I had this issue as well. Running stock JB rom, rooted and debloated. The fix was to let the battery charge to full, fhen disconnect from power, remove battery and let sit for a few minute. Put the battery back in and try to power on. I had to do fhis several times. it would run for a while and then it would start again. This is with a fairly new battery. Make sure that the phone is at room temp as well. The issue went away on its own. I don't know the root cause.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using xda app-developers app

zancro

Jul 19, 2011
Burgheim, TX
Google Pixel 4 XL
Battery?

As of 10 minutes ago my galaxy note just shut off and gave out for no reason and wont turn on...... time for a new one:crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:

Before you give up entirely you might want to try a new battery, especially if you are still using the original battery. They have a limited life span that is significantly shorter than the device itself. If you don't have a new battery take the Note in to an AT&T kiosk and ask one of the reps to try a loaner. You have nothing to lose. If it is the battery you can get a replacement in the kiosk or on eBay more economically.