[Q] Dev request for a Camera MOD

Search This thread

HaiKaiDo

Mar 12, 2010
Apparently reading must be difficult in this forum. As the title reads, this is a request for a mod to be made.

If you think the software on this camera is great, one word of advise go use other 8mp phones.

I can also tell you that the picture quality on the Nexus Prime is a lot better for the same camera. How could that be so if the everything is identical but the software? Since logical reasoning seems to be at a loss in this forum, let me answer it for you. Not all software is created the same. That is why different kernels can yield better performance of the same hardware.

6972175.jpg

Reactions: musclehead84

JohnCorleone

Dec 19, 2010
Whittier,CA
@OP, when I first started posing on XDA, I started a thread in the wrong section and was flamed as well. I apologized and moved on. You are fighting a battle you can't win here. Just a friendly word of advice if you want to move past this

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium

ravizzle

Dec 16, 2009
Sacramento
Hey man u made a mistake. Just say "it won't happen again" , take the high road, gain some wisdom, learn from your mistakes and enjoy the awesomeness that is xda.

Sent from my Galaxy S2

Reactions: JohnCorleone

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Attn DEVS:

Please make a MOD to include a FleshLight with this phone. Thanks.
    Greetings,

When I was on my Sensation less than a week ago, the developers, many months ago made a camera mod of the HTC Amaze camera. The software and shutter lag were greatly improved.

With the Epic 4G Touch, I have noticed that taking pictures which are zoomed aren't as pristine as when I was on the Sensation with the Amaze mod. Could one of the developers here work on modding better software to our phone camera's?

I am sure others would be appreciative and even donate if this could be done successfully.

Thanks and good luck.

Why does some like you have a donate button?
    Does this flash in ODIN or CWM?? and I cant find a download link.. what the hell kind of development is this?
    Apparently reading must be difficult in this forum. As the title reads, this is a request for a mod to be made.

If you think the software on this camera is great, one word of advise go use other 8mp phones.

I can also tell you that the picture quality on the Nexus Prime is a lot better for the same camera. How could that be so if the everything is identical but the software? Since logical reasoning seems to be at a loss in this forum, let me answer it for you. Not all software is created the same. That is why different kernels can yield better performance of the same hardware.

6972175.jpg
    Hey man u made a mistake. Just say "it won't happen again" , take the high road, gain some wisdom, learn from your mistakes and enjoy the awesomeness that is xda.

Sent from my Galaxy S2