[ROM][JB][1.28.401.7][Sense5]BAMF Stock Plus v2.0

Search This thread

pgag

Jun 7, 2013
tinley park
Sharing Policy
  • Don't KANG some of these mods aren't of my original creation so if you ask me i will point you to the original creators, second if they do give you permission I hope you do not just 1:1 kang me
  • FIXES For Sense 5 don't kang either I have already put out the base what I put out is all im allowing to use the rest you should figure out on your own

Hey brother your Rom sounds great,if you have the time can you post some screen shots of it? I'm going to throw on the old WiFi tonite download it when I'm sleeping transfer it to my usb stick and save it to my Rom collection for later flashing ! It be awesome of you if you can throw some screen shots up so I can get a feel for it before I take the leap and switch and go threw whole process of backing up all my current apps and settings and pics, vids, mp3s!

sent from unlocked,rooted,s_off DNA

gkitab

Jun 17, 2010
Please help my root apps like Rom toolbox isn't working correctly. Checked super app and shows app has access. Tried deleting Rom toolbox and reinstalling and re granting su. Still am not able to user file explorer part of Rom toolbox to delete anything. Tried using file explorer in sd maid same issue. I believe super user app is not working properly. Tried updating to chainfire su app with the big s icon. Still shows old superman su icon. Tried reinstalling Rom over current setup in case I deleted something in my debloating. But that automatically wiped and reinstalled Rom. Didn't want to start fresh so restored a backup and am looking for way to fix superuser and root apps without wipe.

gkitab

Jun 17, 2010
Please Help. I have Been trying to figure this out for days now. I have been having issues with rom toolbox root browser. As well as Sd maid pro explorer function. Trying to use either one of them to delete sys apps. Sd maid pro deosnt perform function and says root access neeeded. When using rom toolboxs root browser it goes thru motions of deleting sys app but it actually doesnt and the app is still there. I have tried wiping data serveral times and reinstalling rom. when reinstalling rom in automatically wipes too. so then i setup just enough to install one of the app and attempt again. Still no go. I have even tried to install other roms and still have same issues with preforming the task described above.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi guys this is a rom I built for myself really for my DNA, and have been using for the last couple of weeks. I like it so I said hey why not let other people try it so here it is =)

Presenting...

BAMF Stock Plus v2.0

ESxxbk6.png

Credits:
    • Ivicask for help awesome dev
    • Pquinqu for HEQS
    • Steal25 for fixing my derps and readding menu in prism
    • who MIKE D for tons of image work on HEQS
    • Tommytomatoe for his odex scripts
    • cm for brightness mod
    • Shnizlon for base
    • Torxx for cm brightness mod and image help
    • Zarboz cam res fix
    • Leoisright for camera stuff
    • Whoever I Forgot..

This ROM Is Based off of:
    • 2.04.605.2 HTC Droid DNA VZW RUU
    • 1.28.401.7 HTC One M7 WWE RUU

What You WIll Find In Features:
    • ODEXED like how stock was
    • Horizontal Quicksettings themed Sense 5 Style
    • CM Slide statusbar brightness mod
    • Sms Screen On Mod
    • Toggle notifications from apps
    • Extra Sms settings backup/restore plus more
    • Beats through headphones and speaker working 100% =)
    • Rooted With Super SU v1.25 and latest Busybox
    • HTC Stock Camera with more settings
    • Brought back Rosie context menu
    • Probably more I am forgetting

What You WIll Not Find In Features:
    • A Perfect ROM
    • No Bug Free Guarantees there will always be bugs some by me and some by Google and HTC

Installation Instructions:
    1. HTCDevUnlock, and Root, And S-off
    2. Install a custom recovery
    3. Download The ROM
    4. Transfer to Internal Storage
    5. Reboot to recovery
    6. Wipe Data/Cache/Dalvik/System
    7. Install Zip
    8. Reboot to System or Reboot to bootloader if you are not s-off
    9. Flash Boot.img in fastboot if you are not currently s-off "fastboot flash boot boot.img"
    10. Enjoy
    11. Post your reviews/comments/bugs

Things Planned In The Future:
    • New Kernel
    • Bug Fixes
    • Who Knows...

Known Issues:
    • Zoe
    • Other Camera Stuff [some effects]

Changelog:

==2.0==
    • Sense 5 Update
    • 2.04.605.2 prop file update

==1.0==
    • Initial Release

Sharing Policy
    • Don't KANG some of these mods aren't of my original creation so if you ask me i will point you to the original creators, second if they do give you permission I hope you do not just 1:1 kang me
    • FIXES For Sense 5 don't kang either I have already put out the base what I put out is all im allowing to use the rest you should figure out on your own
    next update will have toggable eqs not reerangable for now....ill have to work on it a little tho
    Will we be seeing more BAMF action for the DNA?

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using xda premium

Yup... Just really busy I've been porting but not releasing stuff once I get off school I'll try to be more active

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using xda app-developers app
    ill post test here on friday....not perfect yet but its something