Alcatel OT-995 a.k.a Ultra or Sapphire HD

Search This thread

philippo53

Jun 7, 2010
Hello, Today, I used "ONE TOUCH Q 1.9.4 Upgrade" to market to 70% and error, the phone will not turn, so be careful it can be dangerous, I know nothing in the programing of android.

fonix232

Jun 20, 2009
London
Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Code:
* daemon not running. starting it now on port 5037 *
* daemon started successfully *
List of devices attached

impossible to go beyond, the phone is not recognized :crying:

You're doing it wrong. When you booted into that mode, you need FASTBOOT, and not ADB. This is an important difference. ADB is a whole set of tools, while fastboot is only used to communicate with the bootloader, send images to flash/boot, or retrieve images for backup.

So what you need is fastboot, a prepared SD card with a backup, and a CWM image. Follow the guide I've posted before from there.

EDIT:
Successfully updated my phone via Upgrade Q, but nothing new. Although, I got a bunch (over 9700) bin files, iuss, is there any way to reassemble those into the original firmware file?

Last edited:

2GAM

Dec 31, 2009
The problems continued, I managed to launch "ONE TOUCH Q 1.9.4 Upgrade" for more than 30 minutes, he needs to download 640 MB of data (10147 files of 64KB each)..
after he said "ok restart your phone" ... and ... the screen lights up, a unique vibration and nothing more.

More access to the "bootloader mode", "recovery mode" and recognized by "One Touch Upgrade 1.9.4 Q" ...

I think the guarantee work, it was after an update Alcatel ... but I go on vacation in 3 days and I have a mandatory phone.
I was buying a brand new (has not asked my wife, she'll kill me).
I will try to recover even when the other, but I think apart for service, it's gonna be hard ...: confused:

I really have more access to anything, no command adb or fastboot is not working.

... a suivre ...

Shadowjump

May 1, 2011
Athens, Greece
Hello

My phone was bugged, impossible to update or install the recovery mode

Today i have used "ONE TOUCH Upgrade Q 1.9.4" software and it did a clean reset of everything and install the last version of 2.3.6 update3. This operation removed my root access.

As it is a hard flash of your phone think about saving everything on your sdcard first

So happy :)

What is the process for that? You just run the Upgrade Q 1.9.4 and you let it do its thing?

absolutewally

Jul 7, 2012
please help!

How can I root my alcatel 995?

---------- Post added at 09:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:43 PM ----------

Custom rom please.

.z3u5

Jun 29, 2012
You're doing it wrong. When you booted into that mode, you need FASTBOOT, and not ADB. This is an important difference. ADB is a whole set of tools, while fastboot is only used to communicate with the bootloader, send images to flash/boot, or retrieve images for backup.

So what you need is fastboot, a prepared SD card with a backup, and a CWM image. Follow the guide I've posted before from there.

EDIT:
Successfully updated my phone via Upgrade Q, but nothing new. Although, I got a bunch (over 9700) bin files, iuss, is there any way to reassemble those into the original firmware file?

fonix did u do something especial to do the upgrade?

I cant even start the Upgrade Q with my phone on, i can start it with phone off but always show that message about the flash disc at 24% , and if i take out USB and put it again it always show the message at 6%.

Last edited:

philippo53

Jun 7, 2010
Je vois que je suis pas tout seul , quand je branche l' USB au PC il dit ALCATEL HS-USB QDLOADER 9008 (COM9) Prêt à être utilisé

fonix232

Jun 20, 2009
London
Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
@ fonix
where did u found the downloaded files

In the updater's folder, under "downloaded". A bunch of bin files, just like the on-phone OTA service stuff.

fonix did u do something especial to do the upgrade?

I cant even start the Upgrade Q with my phone on, i can start it with phone off but always show that message about the flash disc at 24% , and if i take out USB and put it again it always show the message at 6%.

Restored an older update, made by someone else, and after that it was successful o_O don't know what did I do wrong, but since I've restored that backup, the updater works.

Je vois que je suis pas tout seul , quand je branche l' USB au PC il dit ALCATEL HS-USB QDLOADER 9008 (COM9) Prêt à être utilisé

In english please.

2GAM

Dec 31, 2009
for those who are errors "" flash disk not found "" with ONE TOUCH Q Upgrade 1.9.4 you can try to connect only the minimum on the PC by USB (keyboard, mouse and phone only) me it has run.

Against by attention, we have had a number of problems after!!

fonix232

Jun 20, 2009
London
Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
for those who are errors "" flash disk not found "" with ONE TOUCH Q Upgrade 1.9.4 you can try to connect only the minimum on the PC by USB (keyboard, mouse and phone only) me it has run.

As I said, I had to restore another backup. But maybe you had something else (I only have a USB mouse connected, so that couldn't be the problem, I use PS/2 for keyboard :p)

Reactions: .z3u5

philippo53

Jun 7, 2010
I see that I'm not alone when I plug the USB to PC it says ALCATEL HS-USB QDLOADER 9008 (COM9) Ready to use

.z3u5

Jun 29, 2012

What kind of problems u have after u do the upgrade?

As I said, I had to restore another backup. But maybe you had something else (I only have a USB mouse connected, so that couldn't be the problem, I use PS/2 for keyboard :p)

I try everything exept connect only the minimum on the PC by USB , i even clean all cache, even the dalvik and try it with 2 diferent backups (1 from my countrie that is suposed to be from a original backup and one from hungary) and nothing.

Ty for the help u guys provide:good:

fonix232

Jun 20, 2009
London
Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
I try everything exept connect only the minimum on the PC by USB , i even clean all cache, even the dalvik and try it with 2 diferent backups (1 from my countrie that is suposed to be from a original backup and one from hungary) and nothing.

Ty for the help u guys provide:good:

Which hungarian backup did you try? I've succeeded with the qltsar one, although a bit modified (wiped the data and cache partitions clean, plus replaced the wlan nvram with mine).

.z3u5

Jun 29, 2012
Which hungarian backup did you try? I've succeeded with the qltsar one, although a bit modified (wiped the data and cache partitions clean, plus replaced the wlan nvram with mine).

I try it with qltsar backup but i think i didnt modified anything, only unistall some apk , i dont have the knowledge :)o yet) to modifie much things.

2GAM

Dec 31, 2009
I make a backup of phone with CWM.
it is 100% original version (without root and without ClockworkMod recovery) in FR.
You can do the updates over official.
for those who are interested, you can find ICI.
Be careful to those that you made​​, I am not responsible.

Reactions: .z3u5

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    So, here you go, an ICS backup flashable using CWM - works on any bootloader version.

1. Flash or boot CWM
    2. Backup your existing firmware (important)
    3. Download: CWM-flashable ICS FR
    4. Store the alcatel_ics_fr directory on SD as /clockworkmod/backup/alcatel_ics_fr/
    5. Use CWM's backup and restore -> restore -> alcatel_ics_fr to restore the image
    6. Choose data/factory reset to clear your data partition

Edit: the old warning about WiFi nvram is not an issue.

Rooting hint: the zip also contains boot_root.img, boot it using fastboot (fastboot boot boot_root.img) to get an easy adb root shell.

Many thanks to Lymnoreia for the clean backup.
    So Scrolling Issue fixed? M confused thanx all efforts ı hope battery life fixed too

Everything is fixed.
    ICS+ V1.3:

CHANGELOG:
    removed gallery and added quickpic (faster and has .MOV support)
    removed shutdown in reboot menu (does'nt belong there)
    removed Google now and added stock quick search bar
    removed JB voice search and added ICS voice search
    added lots of languages:
    Amharic
    Bahasa Indonesia
    Cestina
    Dansk
    Hrvatski
    Latviesu
    Lietuviu
    Malay
    Norsk bokmal
    Polski
    Romana
    Slovencina
    Suomi
    Svenska
    Swahili
    Tagalog
    Tieng Viet
    Zulu
    Russian
    Greek
    Serbian
    Several others

INSTALL NOTES:
    - copy the zip to sdcard
    - boot cwm V6 (get it HERE)
    - flash the .zip

- once rebooted remember that this rom is stripped down to the MAX
    - there is no bootanimation // u will see the black blinking android screen (that is not a bootloop)
    - just wait for 2 minutes

DOWNLOAD:
    ICS+V1.3_GBloader.zip - 164.50 MB
    ICS+V1.3_ICSloader.zip - 164.50 MB

CREDITS:
    - H1N1 team for a few files and kernel
    - Iuss for the recovery

ADDITIONAL NOTES:
    - Dont install Seeder.apk // it already runs on boot via init.d
    - while installing the rom it flashes cwm to make sure it's not rebooting into stock recovery when u choose reboot recovery
    - in trebuchet launcher orientation is disabled by default // u can enable it at trebuchet menu
    After some silence, I'm here to give you something, guys. Jinxxed did it, again. A brand new build of CM-11.0, fresh from the oven, with his own kernel (version was stuck at 3.0.101 for some reason, but it is actually 3.5, contains updated drivers, no more outdated legacy stuff), reworked most of the stuff, etc.

Pretty good scores on Antutu (6321 on first try).

Download:
    CM11 | Mirror
    GApps | Mirror

Please note that this is still in Alpha, and a lot of changes will come in the future. If you find any bugs, please report!
    H1N1 Reloaded ROM with Kernel V3 (for ICS/GB bootloader)

H1N1 ROM official topic - everywhere inside!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    H1N1 Reloaded ROM & Kernel V3 released (with Aroma™ installer*)
    *if you updated your phone to ICS with OTU, you have ICS bootloader, follow Aroma™ installer instructions

H1N1 Reloaded changelog:

- corrected symlinks inside boot.img
    - added crt off animation
    - fully deodexed & merged & optimized apks for the optimized speed & better stability
    - removed bloatware stuff
    - custpack is only functioning for storing gapps
    - prerooted

Kernel V3 changelog:

- boot with stock 1,4GHz but able to up to 1,8GHz at your own risk!
    - AXI/GPU OC removed because of battery/overheat problems
    - voltage table revised/optimalisations (UV for more battery life)
    - ArmV7 kernel optimalisations
    - added zRam (continously 100-180MB free RAM)
    - Audio buffer set to 64k instead default 16k (no more crackling)
    - removed unnecessary kernel moduls (for debug)
    - added governors: SmartassV2 / Smartass / interactiveX / Lagfree
    - added new I/O schedulers: SIO / VR
    - touch optimalisation (Smoothness...)

Installation instructions:

1., Download CWM recovery and ROM file from here: http://d-h.st/users/heimdallr75
    2., Copy H1N1_reloaded_aroma.zip to SDcard
    3.a, Reboot phone to CWM recovery (turn on phone in fastboot mode - power on+volume down + connect USB cable - then in command prompt run fastboot boot recovery_machfix-2012.06.09.img )
    3.b, If you dont like push buttons, type to command prompt, simply download this package, extract it then connect USB cable to phone and run recovery.bat
    4., MAKE BACKUP if needed.
    5., run Wipe data/factory reset
    6., under advanced run Wipe dalvik-cache
    7., Install zip from sd card menu then select H1N1_reloaded_aroma.zip and follow instructions

No mirrors allowed, and please, post your build.prop mods/file delete lists instead more hipertweaked versions and everyone able to modify own system! All credits to bagyusz & Heimdallr75 & qltsar (from pH!). :highfive: