[THEME] XSBM iconpacks thread

Search This thread

agentdr8

Mar 4, 2007
Cowtown, CA
I'm running BugX 6.0.4 on a HTC One X. I guess the iconpacks I mentioned are build for the HTC One. Because I replaced Xposed Statusbaricons 2.1.5 apk for the older version 1.5.1 apk and as long as I'm using the build in AT&T or International icons it looks fine. I just don't have that much to choose from.

Yeah, that would explain it. I tried different settings to import the images with native screen resolution scaling vs none and the result is that it's best to match the original image size instead of scaling them up or down.

Thunder07 also has a One X and I think managed to get all the icons to the proper sizes so that it looks good. Might want to PM him and maybe he'll share his iconpack.
At the very least, it would be a good starting point as a template.

EDIT: See post here: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=44614146

Not sure if it is a compete pack, but I remember it having icons sized for the One X.

Last edited:

Qevinator

May 4, 2011
Nijmegen
Yeah, that would explain it. I tried different settings to import the images with native screen resolution scaling vs none and the result is that it's best to match the original image size instead of scaling them up or down.

Thunder07 also has a One X and I think managed to get all the icons to the proper sizes so that it looks good. Might want to PM him and maybe he'll share his iconpack.
At the very least, it would be a good starting point as a template.

EDIT: See post here: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=44614146

Not sure if it is a compete pack, but I remember it having icons sized for the One X.

Thanks for the link, i'll have a look at it.
Would it be possible to post those AT&T and International icons build-in in v1.5.1 as an .xsbm.zip? That way I can import them in v2.1.5, and maybe combine some of the icons with the icon-pack you've linked to.

agentdr8

Mar 4, 2007
Cowtown, CA
Thanks for the link, i'll have a look at it.
Would it be possible to post those AT&T and International icons build-in in v1.5.1 as an .xsbm.zip? That way I can import them in v2.1.5, and maybe combine some of the icons with the icon-pack you've linked to.

Yep. They're on the first post of this thread. Called wangtang2k_blue_curved.xsbm.zip and wangtang2k_orange_curved.xsbm.zip.

agentdr8

Mar 4, 2007
Cowtown, CA
Yeah, but those got different dimensions right? Or am I mistaking here?

You are right. But what I was suggesting is that you take Thunder's pack and use it as a guide to what resolution the images should be, and then resize the ones in the packs I listed, since the One uses higher res images than the One X, so resizing to a smaller resolution won't degrade image quality.

Qevinator

May 4, 2011
Nijmegen
You are right. But what I was suggesting is that you take Thunder's pack and use it as a guide to what resolution the images should be, and then resize the ones in the packs I listed, since the One uses higher res images than the One X, so resizing to a smaller resolution won't degrade image quality.

Ok, that I understand. But I was wondering if it's possible to take the AT&T and International icons in the 1.5.1 version (that are already on the right resolution for the One X) and turn them in a xsbm.zip so I can import them in the 2.1.5 version OR combine them with the icons from Thunder's pack (who are also already on the right size for the One X). Sorry for the confusion.

agentdr8

Mar 4, 2007
Cowtown, CA
Ok, that I understand. But I was wondering if it's possible to take the AT&T and International icons in the 1.5.1 version (that are already on the right resolution for the One X) and turn them in a xsbm.zip so I can import them in the 2.1.5 version OR combine them with the icons from Thunder's pack (who are also already on the right size for the One X). Sorry for the confusion.

The icons included in v1.5.1 are actually sized for the HTC One (and are the exact ones in the mentioned iconpacks), but the replacement method used allowed them to auto-scale based on the device resolution. That method couldn't be used for v2 and reading images off of sdcard, so thus the need to manually make them proper resolution.

I may try my hand at coming up with a solution to this code-wise, but haven't had the time to try anything out.

Reactions: Qevinator

michmeister

Apr 7, 2013
boston
I can't download any of the icon packs.

Sent from my HTC One using xda app-developers app

---------- Post added at 12:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 AM ----------

Nice work everybody, iconpacks are looking great!
Got just one question: I've tried the simplistic pack, the simplistic2 pack and all of the wangtang2k packs, but in all of them the WiFi-icon seems a little too big for the taskbar. It just doesn't quite fit. Anybody else got that same issue, or is it suppost to look like that?

How do you get the icon packs on xposed. I downloaded all of them they are in my es folder but can't get them into the exposed modules

agentdr8

Mar 4, 2007
Cowtown, CA

How do you get the icon packs on xposed. I downloaded all of them they are in my es folder but can't get them into the exposed modules

They're on the first post of this thread. Download them to your phone, and either copy/move them to /sdcard/xsbm and use the module settings to import the one you want, or just open any *.xsbm.zip file directly and choose to launch it with XSBM and it'll import that way.

Qevinator

May 4, 2011
Nijmegen
The icons included in v1.5.1 are actually sized for the HTC One (and are the exact ones in the mentioned iconpacks), but the replacement method used allowed them to auto-scale based on the device resolution. That method couldn't be used for v2 and reading images off of sdcard, so thus the need to manually make them proper resolution.

I may try my hand at coming up with a solution to this code-wise, but haven't had the time to try anything out.

Aaaah, totally clear now! In that case I'll stick with the v1.5.1 for now. Thanks for the info and keep up the good work!

---------- Post added at 02:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:59 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 12:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 AM ----------

You install Xposed Statusbar Mods, tick the box in Xposed Framework to enable. Reboot. Download the iconpack of your liking and put the complete .zip in the folder created by Xposed Statusbar Mods on your SD-card. Now you should be able to select the downloaded iconpack.

Reactions: michmeister

oranget

Feb 14, 2013
I am new to installing these types of icon packs, i have downloaded a few but my xposed status bar mod pack is not recognizing any of them. Where do i need to place the file to get them to show up so i can install them?

michmeister

Apr 7, 2013
boston
Do any of the icon packs have a vertical blue battery for exposed?

kp1321

Aug 10, 2010
With the new version I can't get back my rainbow icons for the wireless and bars. I downloaded the rainbow icon pack but everything is white. Seems like it is not being applied and I miss the colors http://xdaforums.com/images/smilies/confused.gif

Edit: was able to get then back by disabling the module, reboot, enable module, detect icon pack, reboot...not sure why but that worked.

Last edited:

jelmer-p

Oct 17, 2008
Folder

You should mention where to put the zip files, so not everyone has to read the thread up to page 6 where it is mentioned ;)

audahadi

Oct 14, 2012
Dimana-mana
WIP..baterry and signal for starter

Edit :
adagerym.jpg

https://www.dropbox.com/s/m6k2cauoasvs16d/moded_simple.xsbm.zip Link updated..

Just change a few to fit my need..this was on one x..so don't know how it will look on others.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 4

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This thread is for posting iconpacks for my Xposed StatusBar Mod. The details on the pack structure is outlined in post 3 of both threads. Please do not ask for module support in this thread, and instead refer to the main module thread.

Please be sure to get permission for all original works of art prior to using them in an iconpack if they are not open source.

Attached you will find a few starter iconpacks, mostly based off the icons from wangtang2k's thread here.

The default_iconpack.xsbm.zip is the one included with the mod, and is provided by @snachez.

UPDATE: Mod now handles importing iconpacks if they end with .xsbm.zip, so I have renamed all of the attached packs below.

The mod settings will only display iconpacks if they are copied/moved to /sdcard/xsbm/

Added the @jotha blue AiO circle pack, inspired by @Holm's CircleMod. Updated to include Sprint support (evdo/1xRTT, 6-bar signal).

Added the minimalist stencil icons by @itiskonrad, modified slightly to account for the separate signal and data icons

default_iconpack
    zzro.png

audahadi_modded_simple
    zmhh.png

dr8_aosp4sense
    rtsz.png

dr8_whiteaosp_kk
    fij3.png

Marusaia_blue_circle
    z8j0.png

superfloup_simplistic
    0lcj.png

superfloup_simplistic2
    t3y0.png

thunder07
    0omi.png

wangtang2k_blue_arrows & skawt_iconpack_sense6
    27gd.png

wangtang2k_blue_curved
    q3rp.png

wangtang2k_blue_curved_circle
    1mbx.png

wangtang2k_blue_curved_rainbow
    oib8.png

wangtang2k_blue_curved_rainbow_circle
    5pz5.png

wangtang2k_orange_arrows
    tlxa.png

wangtang2k_orange_curved
    b4y8.png

jotha_blue
    p2jz.png

he_stheone64 for SGS
    m8lz.png

itiskonrad_stencil - (Updated w/ stenciled USB image & 6-bar signal images for Sprint)
    87l2.png
    More iconpacks

Sense 6 compatible iconpacks are named as such.
    Here is my first status bar mod. Hope this is appreciated.

yhehubyr.jpg

gu2ematu.jpg

http://db.tt/3q4kRh4e

Envoyé depuis mon HTC One en utilisant Tapatalk 4 Beta

Very nice icons! When I have a chance (or maybe someone else might volunteer? it's very simple and instructions are on 2nd post) I can put together a pack.

EDIT: Slow day today, so I put these in a pack on the OP. I had to modify the mobile icons and indicators to account for the separate icon slots. Doing the clustered signal view would require changes to the mod and all of the iconpacks. The charge animation looks great (imo) with the animation delay around 50-60ms.
    UPDATED: simplistic iconpack updated with a few more icons.