[Q] Mic doesn't working with CM7

Search This thread

cliffmidnite

Mar 25, 2010
Does youmic work withtalkatone groove ip, or line2, orbuilt in sip service? Im on celtics alpha final and the mic doesnt work forthose apps

sent from my Nook Tablet 16GB CM7.2 Alpha Final Emmc

DustinWolf

Aug 3, 2012
appcenter.zxq.net
I found this thread, and cant find any answers anywhere else, but im also having this problem (sorta).
The voice search works on the first try, but a second attempt causes a "Audio Problem". if i wait about 5 - 10 minutes it works again, but does the same thing (works once > audio problem till i leave it alone).

Other apps do the same thing, and Maluuba assistant wont even work if launched from the home screen widget.

i tried searching for a solution to this on XDA but had no luck, and saw this thread, so itd be pointless to start another.

Im running CM7 (The latest SD Card Build) by Team-B and have the latest version of Voice Search. Im using a Nook Tablet 8GB model

(Heads up: Before anyone suggests it, im NOT rooting, modding or installing anything to the nook. I dont want to void my warranty {already used it once}. I also dont want to brick my nook or install any android variations. thus the reason im using Team-B's sd card version.)

Anyone know how to fix this?

Last edited:

goldwoods

Jan 31, 2012
My mic on cm7 team B SD card version only working on recording program, voice search sometimes worked
CM10 mic works very well, I can use viber to call my friends. Let's try it and you will not regret.

Reactions: cliffmidnite

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Know what else is getting old?

People asking for updates and ETAs.

And adding in a statement of "I am not trying to flame you, but..." is pretty much as passive aggressive as it gets.

OK, I was trying to flame you. Does that make you feel better. Like I said though, it is getting old you being an ass to others. Pm the moderator and let him/her decide if someone is breaking the rules. It is not your job and the only one criticizing others is you. I was just trying to be polite in my request, I should have realized that it would not be taken that way.

Sent from my Nook Tablet using xda premium
    I had not seen anything in a while about the problem with using the mic and speaker together and was wondering if there has been any kind of resolution either with cm7 or cm9. If there have been any updates addressing this issue, please let me know.

Thanks,
    Tim

Also, if you read this persons post carefully, there is no request for a eta or update regarding when something was going to be completed. It was a question regarding if there has been any progress made that maybe they had missed or couldn't find. This forum is difficult to perform a search for info and find what you are looking for, especially when you are new. With time it becomes easier when you learn to use more defined key words. I guess that is what made me angry when your response was rude and uncalled for in this particular sitiation.

What are you trying to use it for? Its use is very limited and pretty well documented throughout the forum. The only app I find it works well for is google voice searches and dolphin HD. If you are looking for it to work for a phone app then you will be disappointed. Maybe some dev work later on, but I can't say for sure what the plans are.
    Stop asking for updates and go [silently] read the development threads.

I am trying to figure out when you became the forum moderator. I always thought if there was a issue with someone you can pm the moderator a let that person handle issues. I am not trying to flame you, but your method of telling others to go silently and read is getting old.

You sound kinda mad right now.

You're literally doing the exact opposite of what you want done. You're ****ting up a thread and not just reporting to a mod. And you weren't trying to be polite, you were being passive aggressive, which is not polite at all. Its an attempt to sound polite while actually being condescending and rude. Its deceitful to the untrained eye.

Read it again. Here, I'll show up:

Bolded/italisized/underlined the important part.

All I did was to inform him that he should head over to development and read the threads there as they have information on it. Because that's how you get updates and learn. You read.

And you got mad and white knighted him.

You still don't get it and you won't. This isn't the first time you have been insulting to others, but I guess that makes you feel good. You are right about one thing and that is filling up a post that is useless. So I am done. I will just pm the mod next time and let them deal with you. Best Regards....