[ROM][GT-P51XX][JB][4.2.2] CyanogenMod 10.1 official nightlies

Search This thread

any_body

Feb 26, 2012
Izmir
I have Samsung Galaxy Tab2 10.1 (Wi-Fi) - p5110 tablet and i am using last stable offical version of cyanogenmod on it... (cm-10.1.3-p5110) and i have a little kindly request... :eek:

I am trying to use an usb - ethernet adapter with this tablet and i have bought a little bit time ago... My devices chipset is jp1082 and there is driver for android inside its cd but the drivers look like in .h and .c format and i think i have to compile it (i learned it after my research) but i havent got any idea about that... :crying:

I have bought C4Droid form gplay to do it but i still cant do this job with it... :( :( :(

If i sent my drivers here, can anybody compile it for me and then can i use it on my tablet (after update my cyanogen in the future too..)

If who can help me really make me so much happy about that... :angel:

I really need help about that and please help me... :angel:

Thanks in advance...

Sincerely...

maritimesbob

Oct 16, 2012
Cornwall
I enabled a "menu" button in my navbar but the menu button does not work. I can customise other aspects of the navbar, I just cannot get a working menu button even though it appears, "clicking" it does nothing.

Any ideas? Thank you.

ToddeSwe

Dec 26, 2007
Alvesta
It sure does, I use it daily (P5110). What release? What device?

I'm on nightly 18 and P5100.
I restarted the device is working for now. I have had this problem a couple of times. Maby after I had shutdown the bluetooth headset and to make it work one must restart. Will test that theory.

Worked after i **** down the headset, strange thing this...

Skickat från min HTC One via Tapatalk

Last edited:

Morphine1

Sep 23, 2014
Andalusia.
Hello, this has been pretty dead lol,

I have received a p5110 samsung tab 2 from a relative, it comes with cm10.1 and it seems the memory is corrupt.

I can't wipe or reflash via odin or anything. The tablet keeps rebooting and I cannot even uninstall apps.

When I perform all the wipes with cwm recovery, it says OK but in fact it doesnt wipe anything. Once booting the rom again all the old apps and stuff are still there.

Flashing odin gives writting error after like 20 mins.

Any solution? :/

LRob

Jul 19, 2007
You can download from Android andi filehost the latest version off cwm , and then after install make full wipe and install the Lates oficial cm 11, or onde unnuficial android andi ROM from his filehost

For now i am using the latest cm11 oficial nigthly

Enviado do meu GT-P5110 através de Tapatalk

Last edited:

glockman4519

Jun 5, 2013
Central Pa
plus.google.com
You can download from Android andi filehost the latest version off cwm , and then after install make full wipe and install the Lates oficial cm 11, or onde unnuficial android andi ROM from his filehost

For now i am using the latest cm11 oficial nigthly

Enviado do meu GT-P5110 através de Tapatalk

I had this issue a while back only on TWRP recovery. I flashed CWM and same issue. What I did to solve it was exactly as mentioned by "[LRob]" except I installed latest TWRP and then under wipe, I formatted my internal storage. That fixed it for me. Anyways, good luck and I hope it all works out for you.

Sent from my GT-P5110 using XDA Premium HD app

NewShockerGuy

Dec 17, 2009
Fairfax, VA
Is there a reason when trying to get the official stable build in the description of the file name it lists it as "experimental"?

I just want the most stable version of Jelly bean but not sure since there are so many.

Thanks,
-Nigel

Top Liked Posts