[App] Minimal notepad with Dropbox sync - need testers

Search This thread

countolaf

Nov 10, 2004
Love Epistle. One feature suggestion: would love to see footnote parsing and display support a la multimarkdown.

protonic

Mar 12, 2007
Don't seem to find it

anymore on Google Play. Look overwelmed by so many epistles (to chorinthyans and others). Is there any other keyword I can look for it?

2. Is there a chance to pin some of the notes in the head of the list? At this moment I rename them with a # in the beginning.
3. It there a chance to add zoom to notes, to be able to show others what I wrote there.

Thanks

Sep 17, 2012
anymore on Google Play. Look overwelmed by so many epistles (to chorinthyans and others). Is there any other keyword I can look for it?

2. Is there a chance to pin some of the notes in the head of the list? At this moment I rename them with a # in the beginning.
3. It there a chance to add zoom to notes, to be able to show others what I wrote there.

Thanks

Unfortunately, Epistle is not longer support. The author released a new app called "Draft", which is NOT free.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi!

I've just published my first app on the market - it's called Epistle.
    It's a very simple text editor that can sync your notes with Dropbox; I will add folder support and note search soon.
    Since all I've got is an old HTC G2 I'd appreciate if someone could help me test it (especially the synchronization mechanism).

You can find the app here: kooklab.com

Thanks.
    oh wow. i see what youre saying now. wtf?!?
    i can send apk if you want