[Q] No data connection...

Search This thread

selftest

Oct 11, 2007
I haven't changed anything since March 8th, this all just happened very suddenly.

I'm at work, LTE is good, streaming a podcast. Podcast cuts out, I figure its just a ****ty stream, but I notice no LTE/3g/H+ logo above my connection icon. Can't connect to mobile data at all. Zip, Zero, Nada. Reset phone a dozen times, pulled battery, left off for a long period, and now I'm back home and still nothing. MMS/SMS/Wi-Fi all work fine, as does voice.

Pertinent info:

baseband: 1747ucdlk3

kernel version: 3.4.77-cyanogenmod-gb25714b buid04@cyanogenmod #1 wed, FEB 26 15:12:23 pst 2014

Cyanogenmod version: 11.0-installerXNPQ09Q

Any ideas?

codemonkey98

Nov 5, 2013
Pensacola, FL
It does appear you're on a later version of CM Nightlies. You could possibly attempt to download that to see if that works, or even flash another ROM to see if that works. (If you do go about flashing another ROM, please remember to wipe your device)

Another suggestion which will more than likely work is to flash a stock S3 ROM that works for your define and get the APN settings. (Make sure you have confirmed data is working on the stock ROM flash please) I'd then suggest comparing the stock APN settings with the custom AOSP ROM you flashed.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk