TWRP with Multiboot possible?

Search This thread

lokisvibrant

Sep 30, 2010
Minnesota
Absolutely love my kfhd8.9 running cm11 (huge thanks to Hashcode!), but was wondering if the twrp running on our devices is capable of being modified like the Galaxy S3 that allows multiboot:
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2646528
It's great to be able to run the latest and greatest roms on my phone while preserving a "stock" environment for Wifi Calling/Messaging (T-Mobile) when I need it.
Probably not possible with this device and it's piggybacked boot loader, but I've been curious for a while and figured that I'd ask anyone who may know...
Thanks!

-Sent from my thoroughly molested S3 using the paid XDA4 app...

stunts513

Feb 8, 2013
New Braunfels, TX
Well this was looked at before but if you compare amazon os to cm the ecosystem is too different from what I heard so it couldn't be done. Might work between other ROMs but I don't think anyone is going to create it for that purpose though but you never know.

Sent from my Amazon Kindle Fire HD using Tapatalk

Reactions: lokisvibrant

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Well this was looked at before but if you compare amazon os to cm the ecosystem is too different from what I heard so it couldn't be done. Might work between other ROMs but I don't think anyone is going to create it for that purpose though but you never know.

Sent from my Amazon Kindle Fire HD using Tapatalk