TTPod v2.0 FULL for android (music player)

Search This thread

surviveland

May 10, 2011
New York
twitter.com
Wow! I used to think I wanted a simple music app with basic controls, but this is awesome! You can seek in the track by scrolling the lyrics! I am very very impressed.

The controls are powerful and still very intuitive. And I LOVE how it doesn't insist on sorting my music according to album names. That always bothered me about the stock Android one.
i also find an exellent app through my dolphin browser HDv5.0--that is Mobo Music player.it is free and has large songs resource. worthy of having a try
If you like it .please give me thanks
hahah

Last edited:

djroobs

Feb 13, 2011
what i feel ...still v 1.50 is much better and more stable than v 2.0...because support with headphone/Bluetooth isn't good as v1.50 ...and the pause start/option even worse....but good thing in v 2.0 is you can choose skin.and the filtering option in v 2.0 isn't good as it had in v 1.5.....hope ttpod developers from china can change and make it much better...anyway thnx for the nice post

garyf

May 29, 2008
Do you need help translating v2.0 beta to English? There are a couple of places where the ui is in Japanese.

If you upload a text file, I'll run it through google translate and clean up the output for any missing english entries.

jerrya

Oct 20, 2009
Maple Valley
Guys, It doesn't seem to read my album art. What format or file name does TTPod look for? I am running most current version (3.9.0725) and it rarely shows the album art.

thanks!

pp085ster

Sep 5, 2010
Santa Cruz
Google Pixel 7
Im using syncr to upload music to my phone and it is all organized in playlists etc.. Anyway to add these pre-made playlists to the player?? this is a MUST for me if im going to keep this awesome app! :D

duckitoo

Nov 17, 2012
São Paulo
They need fix 3 things: the english language translate, the cover finder and the way he find the folders.
A example for the cover finder error was when I was listening to 311 and he finded a Metallica photo to tag on :(
A great example for cover finder its the N7 Player.

But the Player at all its good, have a huge collection of skins to swap.

aaditya99

Oct 22, 2015
I have an absolute necessity of having a widget of my music player on the lockscreen(preferably with song choices).Although a very good player,and as pointer out in the previous replies,it'll be better if you could give it a lockscreen widget.
Namaste.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    TTPod V2.0 beta

Everyday sounds is a powerful, completely free phone music player software, this software support android lyrics and pictures to download songs, simple user-friendly operation, bringing a whole new experience listening to music phones, music is essential Muzhiyizu Play instruments, made excellent music player, the latest version of G faithful to share!
    Update V2.0 Beta
    1. Support the refresh music library and playlists to the specified folder to add songs, that where the sweep where!
    2. We have skin, and then have a single interface for engaging a cloud! Heavy attack skin function!
    3. The new horizontal screen mode, simple style!
    4. New Spectrum interface, audio-visual effect is even more outstanding!
    5. The list of songs new right-button menu, the conventional operation clean sweep!
    6. Lyrics lyrics page, drag the play progress adjustable, advance and retreat by me!
    7. New recommendations every day, and more exciting all in one!
    8. New Lyrics adjustment methods, regulation is more convenient!
    9. The list drag the slider to increase fast, easy program to the list "means" set position!
    10. To increase feedback, word graph error and other functions, service users, we have been very carefully!
    ---------
    tested new in this version:
    new user interface ...
    11- english langage
    12- 2skin
    13-visual effect

V2.0 full version update:
    ★ support functions specified folder to add songs and songs filtering means where the swept where!
    ★ we are peeling, and then have a single interface for engaging a cloud! Heavy attack skin function!
    ★ new horizontal screen mode, simple style!
    ★ new spectrum interface, audio-visual effect is even more outstanding!
    ★ new song list, right-button menu, the conventional operation clean sweep!
    ★ lyrics lyrics page, drag the play progress adjustable, advance and retreat by me!
    ★ new daily recommendation, more exciting to do at this!
    ★ new lyrics adjustment methods, regulation is more convenient!
    ★ list drag the slider to increase rapidly, easily zoned to the list "means" the given location!
    ★ increase feedback, word graph error and other functions, service users, we have been very carefully!
    Love this since my N78, gotty try it