Milk Music

Search This thread

Hackerlacka

Feb 11, 2011
Does the "chocolate milk" module really makes it so that you can use it in another country than the US? I thought for sure that we needed a proxy.

mstickland

Sep 20, 2012
Yes it works for us in Canada, even before I used the 'chocolate milk' xposed module. Every once in a while upon opening it would say 'not available in your location', but quick fix is to clear app data and your good!

Sent from my SGH-I317 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Reactions: dmxinc

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Found the apk but there are changes that have to be done in order for this to work on a non Samsung device.

I am not responsible for what you do to your device. Changing anything can cause undesired affects to include and not limited to bricking.
    1. You need to be rooted.
      [*] You need to find the build.prop and make a backup.
      [*] Change ro.product.model to Galaxy S4
      [*] Change ro.product.brand to Samsung
      [*] Change ro.product.manufacturer to Samsung
      [*] Reboot​

Link --->MilkMusic.apk<---
    Milk Music is Samsung's new music player based on Slacker, with no ads.

It works on Galaxy devices, S3 and newer, and it even works on my rooted Note II running Cyanogenmod 11.

I thought it would suck but it's pretty awesome!
    Nevermind please see post below. :)
    working on Motorola xoom

Working on Xoom using closed module chocolate milk. Was curious to see if would work:good:
    Yes it works for us in Canada, even before I used the 'chocolate milk' xposed module. Every once in a while upon opening it would say 'not available in your location', but quick fix is to clear app data and your good!

Sent from my SGH-I317 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app