Originally Posted by midgetgnome
I dont have anything I did download the ICS SBF but RSD wont see the device for some reason. And I did tell you what device I said DROID Bionic in my first post. Any other specifics I cant give because I cant get into my phone to see them.
You didn't state that you did this. So, I'll start with the obvious.
1. Fully charge and then power off the phone.
2. Press & hold the volume + and volume -.
3. Power on the phone.
4. Once the boot menu comes up, use volume - to move to AP Fastboot & select wit volume +.
5. Plug in the phone to your PC and run RSD Lite. Click Config>Flash modes>Fastboot Mode.
6. Flash the phone with ICS or JB.
If you choose BP SBF Flash, on the menu, RSD may not work right. If you try to downgrade it, you can brick it.
Let me know how it goes.
Motorola Droid Bionic rooted & debloated
Acer Iconia A700 rooted & debloated JB 4.1
Asus Eee pad Transformer rooted stock ICS