[ROM]-║▌=$Prime XL 3D$=║▌-[SVN-DEC10][2.3.5][Sense 3.5]

Search This thread

Royalfox

Jul 17, 2011
Google Pixel 6
Wow, just wow! The Rom is so smooth, I'm typing from it atm! I just got 2 probs:

When I try to open up "people" it forcecloses and says the process acore stopped working.

I partitioned 1gb but it only shows 448mb
c9a18342-b31e-8455.jpg

Hope someone can help me with my probs. The Rom is so sweet! I'm on r34

TorxT3D

Jul 16, 2007
Memphis, TN
still running this rom. no problems. local tower has been fixed, full bars, fast internet, fast marketplace. no white screen issues.

all we need is 4G.

would still like to be able to remove some of those built in apps like facebook, sprintzone, stocks, twitter

andygu3

Jun 18, 2010
Lewis Center, Ohio
still running this rom. no problems. local tower has been fixed, full bars, fast internet, fast marketplace. no white screen issues.

all we need is 4G.

would still like to be able to remove some of those built in apps like facebook, sprintzone, stocks, twitter

You can use tb to uninstall those applications. They are safe to remove

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

thebbbrain

Aug 6, 2010
The wireless Tether is not actually incompatible. That's your cell phone provider blocking it. They don't want you getting your hands on it. Sneaky, huh?

Strange cause this is what've I've run for 2 years now....in fact I pumped a couple gig thru it last weekend!

Still having MMS send and receive errors, anyone have a fix for that?

I read somewhere in this thread that there are radio and pri updating issues since this is a port from non-sprint device. Could that be the problem? The error message I get when sending or receiving MMS is Service denied. The MMS never brings the attachment. SMS works fine.

Thoughts?

Skullmonkey

Jul 31, 2010

heres a list of whats safe to remove: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AtBKsJgJmiK0dG1UOEh6ZVZpOGpWUlhrd3hUc2laMWc

I have looked into this thread to deleting it but I am not sure if it works on this ROM. I will try it a little later today. If it does work (or if someone else can confirm that it works), I'll make a page that will allow you to pick and choose what you want to keep/remove and make the customized remover for your liking. We do have an event tonight so I don't know if I'll be able to finish it or not.

Reactions: TorxT3D

thebbbrain

Aug 6, 2010
FWIW

I cleared Davlik and partition cache again and reflashed.

MMS works now. :)

Gallery previews work in grid mode as stated.

Now we wait for 4G. :p

Last edited:

Royalfox

Jul 17, 2011
Google Pixel 6
Anyone willing to recommend me its setup with kernel and CPU governors and tweaks for good batterly life on r35? Thanks in advance !

Classic EVO. 'nuff said!

Notorious

Aug 23, 2011
Sydney
Google Pixel 3 XL
OnePlus 9
For some reason, I cant get it to run correctly. I have version 8 and I get a ton of errors when trying to run it. And yes, I did downgrade busybox to the recommended version (1.82.something).

First download the script from the v6 thread I use v6 supercharger update 8 at the bottom of the thread. When you download put it on the root of your SD card. Next download script manager and busybox installer in market. In busy box installer install the 1.18.2 version of it. After it finishes installing go to script manager hit menu more advanced and hit browse as root and locate the v6 script click on it and run as root. For scrolling speed choose 1 and then choose your option I use 9 megaram. Let it do its thing when it brings you back to all the options hit the back button and leave in background. Keep hitting the back button until you see system when you see system click on it go to ect >init.d and you should see a 99supercharger click on it andrun as root and at boot and save then normal reboot your phone. When the phone finishes rebooting it should say at the bottom of the screen while everything is loading up script manager has been given superuser permissions if you see that it means your option has been applied
:) wrote it myself

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA App

Reactions: Royalfox

Skullmonkey

Jul 31, 2010
Make sure your phone is not set to read only

First download the script from the v6 thread I use v6 supercharger update 8 at the bottom of the thread. When you download put it on the root of your SD card. Next download script manager and busybox installer in market. In busy box installer install the 1.18.2 version of it. After it finishes installing go to script manager hit menu more advanced and hit browse as root and locate the v6 script click on it and run as root. For scrolling speed choose 1 and then choose your option I use 9 megaram. Let it do its thing when it brings you back to all the options hit the back button and leave in background. Keep hitting the back button until you see system when you see system click on it go to ect >init.d and you should see a 99supercharger click on it andrun as root and at boot and save then normal reboot your phone. When the phone finishes rebooting it should say at the bottom of the screen while everything is loading up script manager has been given superuser permissions if you see that it means your option has been applied
:) wrote it myself

Will try later. Where do I look to see if it's in read only?
Is there a way to get % in the battery on the status bar?
Nope (cough) http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=19791716&postcount=455 (cough)
</sarcasm>

Reactions: Royalfox

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Partition Your SDCard !!!

THANKS CAPYCHIMP FOR THE BASE :)

2hncsch.jpg

The Goods:
    Base-Runnymede 1.05.401.4 Release keys
    Sense Version-3.5
    Android Version-2.3.5
    CRT Animation
    Full 720P Smooth Recording :)
    Overscroll Glow
    Romanbb Tweaks [Prime Tweaks]
    Bliss Rosie Tweak
    Fully Working QuickLaunch Widget
    Super Smooth

Bugs:
    4G

Link: http://sm.jcink.com/phone/ROMs/PrimeXL.php
    SVN Link: http://code.google.com/p/prime-3d-xl-evo-4g/source/list

Credits:
    evo4gnoob for tons of help around the thread and testing :)
    skullmonkey for mirrors and uploads :)
    Newtoroot for 720p
    Vin For sdcard and roam only switch

If you like this rom please donate so i can support more devices :)

PaypalDonateButton.png

http://www.multiupload.com/ONB7ZH7KAX heres the latest r14
    edit:dont download from megaupload its still uploading to that site but all the others are good

Thanks Bro. I already got Sprint VVM working using TB so i am good there and have DT as2d flashed. I dont see a donate button under your name? Sending something Joelz way and with what you have been doing here, i want to do the same to you. Just askiing.

Hows battery life?

I do this from the kindness of my heart I don't need any donations I'm only 15 :p . I'm just a helpful person

black transparent? either way Im not a fan of the white one either :cool:

Got the battery % working. (See attached zip)
    Preview:
    5523c3db2a07f89e5b236bf39c1492bfe1f6b4966c6dc78e621c5d5a19d4ad825g.jpg

EDIT: guess it would help if I actually uploaded the file XD