Search This thread

suku_patel_22

Jun 22, 2011
Mumbai
OnePlus 7T
Google Pixel 4a

Guerde

Aug 6, 2011
is it just me or it is really hard to play games with this rom? I know its not yet stable, but i dont know if its just me. Im having a hard time playing games because sometimes my touch would not respond.

robba16296

Oct 15, 2011
Utrecht
is it just me or it is really hard to play games with this rom? I know its not yet stable, but i dont know if its just me. Im having a hard time playing games because sometimes my touch would not respond.

I have this also with battleheart and jelly defence (or something). The touchscreen doesnt respond anymore after i touch one thing. When i press home it works normally ( so only when i am in the game).

Sent from my HTC Desire S using XDA

eckbauer

Nov 11, 2011
Bavarian Alps
I did an update from v3.3 to v3.4
In recovery:
- Wipe cache
- Wipe dalvik-cache
Now i lost all my data eg Email google settings and apps,is this normal or have i done something wrong?With cm9 no problems doing it this way.

ben_pyett

Oct 28, 2006
London, Colchester, Wivenhoe
I did an update from v3.3 to v3.4 In recovery: - Wipe cache - Wipe dalvik-cache
Now i lost all my data eg Email google settings and apps,is this normal or have i done something wrong?With cm9 no problems doing it this way.
Can't see that you've done anything wrong.
Yes.. you wiped your settings.
Sorry but I find this comment un-helpful and meaningless. I can't see why he would have lost his data/settings if he performed the setup as he described above, as the settings would be stored on his data partitions, not the partitions that he wiped?!

Last edited:

mirok

Dec 5, 2009
Zagreb
POCO X4 Pro
Market error (406)

What's with a Market error "could not be downloaded due to an error. (406)". Only on mobile network. On Wi-Fi, it works fine.
Anyone?

mouzzza

Aug 7, 2011
Austria, NOT Australia ;)
Smoothiest (is it called so?) ICS-ROM i've tested! Think i'll move to it today, leaving stock again after 3 month!

Are there any problems with microphone reported? Had problems on different custom GB-ROMs!

admds

Oct 22, 2011
Wrexham
Been running v3.4 for the past 3 days problem free (apart from the obvious) but last night my phone kept rebooting and when I woke up this morning my battery was still on 66% even though it had been on charge through the night and the phone was incredibly hot. I had to turn it off and take the battery out to let it cool down.

I love this rom because it looks amazing and is incredibly quick but I've had to revert back to cm9. Hope the kernel port by nexx can resolve these issues.

Great work though proxy :)

Sent from my Desire S using xda premium

mouzzza

Aug 7, 2011
Austria, NOT Australia ;)
...I had to turn it off and take the battery out to let it cool down....
Sounds not that good!
I'm actually syncing all my accounts, reinstalling needed apps, so also my device is getting hot a little bit (accutemps @~34,5°C), will keep my eyes on it!

Has your device lost much of thats ROMs fastness after that three days you used it, or kept it nearly the same?
I know installing some apps and taking different settings will slow it down, but is it still smooth like after fresh installation?

I've planned to stay on that ROM till HTC is updating our device to ICS!
So it could be for a longer period!
Therefore another question:
Am i able to restore backups of that ROM after testing some other ROMs (GB and ICS) without errors after that (like different market issues i will not have before)?

kylon

Dec 17, 2010
Mm i didn t see the batt temp when i was using this rom,but now i m using a sense 3.5 rom and my batt temp is 25-max 27
So i think this is a problem,it is not good,unless you are overclocking(1.3+) and playing heavy games

Sent from my HTC Desire S using xda premium

admds

Oct 22, 2011
Wrexham
Sounds not that good!
I'm actually syncing all my accounts, reinstalling needed apps, so also my device is getting hot a little bit (accutemps @~34,5°C), will keep my eyes on it!

Has your device lost much of thats ROMs fastness after that three days you used it, or kept it nearly the same?
I know installing some apps and taking different settings will slow it down, but is it still smooth like after fresh installation?

I've planned to stay on that ROM till HTC is updating our device to ICS!
So it could be for a longer period!
Therefore another question:
Am i able to restore backups of that ROM after testing some other ROMs (GB and ICS) without errors after that (like different market issues i will not have before)?

It was still pretty damn fast to be fair. The only lag I really encountered was with all my apps restored the scrolling in the app draw slowed down slightly. Other than that it was still pretty much like a fresh install.

At the time of all the reboots I was playing draw something so not that heavy.

I wonder if the first reboot triggers all the other problems after.

Either way it is s great rom. And will be returning when kernel 3 arrives which I'm sure will iron out all the creases :)

Great job prox

Sent from my Desire S using xda premium

suku_patel_22

Jun 22, 2011
Mumbai
OnePlus 7T
Google Pixel 4a
Mm i didn t see the batt temp when i was using this rom,but now i m using a sense 3.5 rom and my batt temp is 25-max 27
So i think this is a problem,it is not good,unless you are overclocking(1.3+) and playing heavy games

Sent from my HTC Desire S using xda premium

Well the battery temperature depends on the environment as well.
I have always seen a temperature of around 35° on my desire S.
The battery temperature would differ if you are in England and India.

we should compare with people in similar environments...

Well my current battery temperature is 37 and the weather is 30.

Swyped from my Desire S waiting for Kernel 3, WAKE UP HTC

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    primos.gif

This is leaked official HTC One V rom (1.56.401.1).
    port for Desire HD and Desire S only..
    look second post for Screenshots

Features:

• Latest HTC One V base (1.56.401.4)
    • Android 4.0.3
    • Kernel 3.0 (from leaked desire s rom thx. m-deejay)
    • Sense 4.0A UI (Lite version)
    • Odexed system
    • Rooted
    • init.d support
    • Dropbox 25 GB for Free
    • Multilanguage
    • Apps up to date

What works:

• Touchscreen
    • Radio: Phone Calls, data 2G/3G
    • Original HW Accel (3D & 2D) opengl-es 2.0
    • Audio - PlayMusic - Headset (with beats)
    • Camera
    • USB Tethering
    • Internet pass through
    • Wifi
    • SdCard
    • All Sensors, rotate and others..
    • Hardware Keys and light
    • Bluetooth
    • GPS
    • Mount Storage to PC
    • Superuser (rooted with supersu by chainfire)

What doesn't works:

• wifi hotspot

Changelog:

4.1 (only for Desire S installable)

(thx to lowveld)

- Camera & Front Camera fixed (camcorder no more close)
    - new boot.img from lowveld
    - apps updated to latest versions (facebook, maps, adobe reader, google plus, es file explorer)
    - modified hosts (thx lowveld)
    - and what i forgot
    - may bluetooth work without issues

4.0 (only for desire s!)
    - new kernel 3.0 (thx mdeejay)
    - camera & camcorder working
    - usb tethering working
    - internet pass through working
    - games working better (i played temple run without issues)

Download: v4.1

PrimoS-v4.1.zip thanks to KanocX
    MD5:

Credits: Virtuous TEAM, LordClockan, Football, shrome99, lowveld, lyapota, KanocX and xda community
    sigpic by eyahl

sigpic4433082_2.gif

Screenshots:

next version

already

- new ics sense kernel from Virtuous Affinity 3.11.0 Alpha1
    - fixed bluetooth
    - fixed gps
    - fixed rotation
    - fixed su (supersu :) )

working on
    - possible wifi fix (from lowveld)
    - play music
    - and other small issues..
    My small contribution

Ok guys,

I haven't had much time, some of you might have noticed. But I didn't resist trying this out, so, here's my small contribution, mostly directed at proxuser:

Wifi fix for proxuser, "regular" users do not try this stuff:

- modified ramdisk image to use pre-ics wpa_supplicant (I attach a modified quattro kernel ready to use): View attachment kernel-onev.zip
    - Copy /system/etc/wifi/wpa_supplicant.conf from Endy to your rom
    - Copy /system/bin/wpa_supplicant from Endy to your rom
    - Change build.prop entries "wlan0" to "eth0", because this is the interface the quattro kernel sets up

This will get you wifi working, I have it now in front of me. A few quircks though:

- Does not measure incoming RSSI. meaning the wifi indicator will show always empty (like when the "connected to null" thing happens in sense 3.5
    - Gave me a hard time connecting the first time, but seems stable now. But I haven't tried it for that long.

So, cheers, and best of luck

--- edit ---

Impossible my ass. :)

Note the wifi indicator on the status bar.

2012-03-14_02-39-18.jpg
    working on new version with leaked build's kernel and hope i will fix camera and others on next version. :) if i get success then i will try port full sense 4.0 too