Boot is sticking at the splash screen.

Search This thread

Kirkymole

Jun 28, 2013
Swindon
I've got this little problem, if I reboot using Autoreboot (from the play store) or via the extended power button menu the phone reboots as normal initially but then hangs at the 3 network logo splash screen, where it hangs for around 30 minutes before finally turning on properly. Turning the handset on and off normally works perfectly however.

Is this a problem I've caused?

I'm running 290 Fw, UB, Doomlords kernel.

eclyptos

Jun 14, 2008
Planet Earth
Look like some incompatibility to use the Autoreboot, he maybe doing something wrong. It's nothing wrong what you did, is just the app. I will suggest to use different application and see if the issues persist or even do not use Autoreboot because to me the phone should not be rebooted every day at all.

Reactions: Kirkymole

Kirkymole

Jun 28, 2013
Swindon
Look like some incompatibility to use the Autoreboot, he maybe doing something wrong. It's nothing wrong what you did, is just the app. I will suggest to use different application and see if the issues persist or even do not use Autoreboot because to me the phone should not be rebooted every day at all.

Thanks for the reply, I'll try using a different app, I have to reboot everyday unfortunately. If I don't the phone goes mental, starts freezing and jumping around, apps force close and it doesn't respond to touch or physical buttons. Rebooted once a night and it runs perfectly and I can't fault it.

I'll see what happens with another app though.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.