[ZTE Blade 3] bootloop, firmware instalation

Search This thread

IceQ94

Aug 16, 2014
Welcome. I have a ZTE Blade III. The phone constantly reboots or got bootloop. I tried to install the system from the manufacturer but displays the error: "signature verification failed, instalation aborted". Is there a way to installation any firmware by FTM mode? I know about android, so I think I can handle the repair but need help in finding software and program for flashing beyond recovery. Recovery installed is the standard android recovery (3e). Due to the bootloop I can not install CWM. I beg for help :) if wrong section please move. I'm new ;)

GreatApo

Feb 15, 2011
Lenovo A850
Amazon Fire HD 8 and HD 10
Welcome. I have a ZTE Blade III. The phone constantly reboots or got bootloop. I tried to install the system from the manufacturer but displays the error: "signature verification failed, instalation aborted". Is there a way to installation any firmware by FTM mode? I know about android, so I think I can handle the repair but need help in finding software and program for flashing beyond recovery. Recovery installed is the standard android recovery (3e). Due to the bootloop I can not install CWM. I beg for help :) if wrong section please move. I'm new ;)
See this topic. If you have problems ask in that topic or this section (seems like they are talking about 3 too) :)

Good luck! :fingers-crossed:

IceQ94

Aug 16, 2014
That's a start you can install zips from there too.

After install CWM, standard recovery is still runing. FTM mode turns off before the end of the installation. a similar recovery. time running a few seconds and sometimes a few minutes and nothing happens.
EDIT: boot is deat. I can repair this without BOX?

Last edited: